43. Oh Fuck

Long chapter my babies😌💅

⚠️Kidnapping and Forced Drugging ⚠️

Tessa's POV:

When we get to the party there are people inside and out. The music is so loud I heard it a block away.

This reminds me of that frat party that Scarlett and Brandon went to.

Hardin parks the car then turns to me. "We can still leave Tess," Hardin says. "I have a few ideas that are a lot more fun than this party." He leans over the console and nibbles on my neck.

He goans as I push him away. "Come on," I tell him. He rolls his eyes but gets out of the car and opens my door.

We walk into the party and a song from a song from a couple years ago is playing. I swear I just heard a song that came out a few months ago but whatever.

I do love that they are listening to both.

We walk into the kitchen and see that there's almost no one in here. That's surprising considering how many people are here. I sit on the counter top as Hardin grabs us bottles of water.

We both decided not to drink tonight got to keep the single clear, you know.

Hardin hands me a bottle and stands in between my legs. I unscrew the top and drink some. "We're here," he says, trailing his hands up, and down my thigh. "Can we go now?" he asks. I roll my eyes and lightly hit him.

He throws his head back chuckling. "Can I ask you a question?" he asks me. I nod, "Sure." It's probably going to have to do with leaving. I put the cap back on.

"Why is us coming to this party so important to you?" he asks. I start to play with his hair. "We could've came you any other party but why this one?"

Oh my lord. I didn't tell him what tomorrow is. Fuck. "Tomorrow is the three year anniversary of my kidnapping," I tell him. His face falls. "Is that why everyone kept giving you stuff today?" he asks. I nod.

All day people were giving me chocolate, flowers, you know stuff like that and calling them gifts for me bring cheer caption for four years. I knew it was a lie because they didn't give anything to Brandon who's been caption for four years also.

He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asks. I give the are you kidding me look. "Because you wouldn't have let me come," I tell him. He nods in agreement. I love how he didn't try to deny it. "Plus, I was going to tell you tomorrow. And I really needed to get out of the house and be with our friends, but we can leave if you want," I tell him.

"Okay," he says. "Okay what?" I ask. "We can stay," he sighs.

Wait what. "I'm sorry for complaining so much," he apologizes. "I wish you would've told me, but you're right we would've came if you did. We can stay as long as you want," he tells me.

I stop moving my hands in his hair. "Really." He nods. I bring his head up to mine and kiss him. "Thank you," I tell him.

"No problem," he says. He gives me another kiss before sitting here me back on the floor. He puts and aem around me. "Let's go mingle," he says before having us walk off. I laugh at his silly antics.

We walk out of the kitchen and see Brandon and Michael talking to some guys on the team. We walk over to them, they are talking about football.

Ugh. Okay I love the sport, but I've talked about this all day. Hardin joins in on conversation when I look in my soundings.

I see the girls about ten feet where we are standing. I tap Hardin on the hand to tell him I'm going over there. He kisses me before telling me to stay in his eyesite. I tell him okay before walking off. I can feel his eyes still on me.

When I'm half way there, I feel an unfamiliar hand on my waist stopping me. I take there hand off me and turn to face them.

Noah. Haven't seen him in a while.

"What do you want Noah?" He hasn't bothered since the first day back, it was kind of weird considering he never leaves me be. I just assumed Hardin threaten him or something.

"I made this drink specifically for you Tess," he says, trying to give it to me. "No thank you," I say rejecting the drink. I try walking away but he stops me. "Come on, it's really good," he tries to convince me. "I'm good," I say trying to leave. He stops me again. "You will live this, just give it a chance," he says trying to bring the cup to my face.

I see the guys coming towards us. "Leave her alone before I kick your ass Porter," Hardin yells over the music. The music stops.

Noah's face hardens. As Hardin reaches out to grab him, he forces the drink down my throat.

I start to gag as the foreign taste goes down my throat. I feel familiar hands pull me to there chest. I start to cough. "Are you okay," I hear Hardin say. I hear punching sounds.

I nod. "I'm okay. Can we just leave?" I ask. I'm starting to see black spots. "Of course," he says He starts to walk us outside.

Fuck.

As we are close to the car my eyes start to drop and I start to trip on my feet. Hardin picks me up and carries me the rest of the way. Hardin sets me down in the car then closes the door. My eyes close.

What was in that drink.

Suddenly I hear punching, then someone falling to the ground. I hope Hardin is okay.

The door opens. "Hardin," I mumble out. Why is Hardin opening the door back up? "Hello baby, nice to see you again," I hear a familiar male voices say.

Who is that?

That's the last thing I hear before I slip into a dark abyss.

------------

What was in that drink??

What is happening?

Who is that?

I'm sorry I advance for the things that are coming up.

Love ya - PayPay ❤✨