28. Worried

Hardin's POV:

It's been two and a half weeks since Tessa had been in the hospital and her nightmares have gotten worse. It came to the point where we spend every night together so she can get some sleep, not that I mind.

Also both of our mums are cool with it, as long we're both safe.

Yep, I had a conversation with them in the hospital while Scarlett and Tess were talking. Then me and Tessa talked to them when we started to sleep over.

She did want to kill me for all the hickeys, but she said she loves me too much to kill.

She also started therapy again, so I got to meet her therapist. She's really nice. I also met her husband, considering she's only like four years older than us but I don't judge, I hope me and Tess will be married by that time too.

And Melly promised me that she'll be nicer to Tess, but they aren't friends. Which is fine by be.

Currently we are in our last period. Tessa said she wanted to act like everything is normal. So she's never alone unless she's in the bathroom, even then she's with one of her friends. Me, Brandon, or Michael are always by her side

We were all there when she told Michael. At first he was upset that she didn't tell him. Then he was angry at the pricks that did it to her. We also found out, that Richard isn't the only one back. Apparently so is Hayden.

"Hardin," I hear someone call me. I see Tessa standing over my desk with an worried expression. I look around and see it's only the two of us in here. Class is over.

"Yeah, I'm fine Tess," I tell her. I grab all of my things and stand up. "Are you sure baby?" she asks me worriedly. I grab her hand, "Yes, I'm sure." She nods.

We both walk to out the classroom then too our lockers.

As I'm putting my books in my locker I get an phone call. It's an anonymous one from back home.

I roll my eyes knowing who it is, I decline. They have been calling me nonstop and I'm going to have to leave Tessa today at practice so I can deal with her. My mom and Melissa already know that they've been calling me.

I haven't told Tess yet, because I don't want to add more problems on her plate. But I know I need too, so I'll tell her when I'm done.

I walk over to Tessa and wrap my arms around her waist. "Tess, I can't be with you at practice today," I tell her. "Why?" she asks. She closes the locker and turns around, facing me.

She has a tiny pout on her face. "I just need to take care of somethings." She nods understandably but I can see the hesitation on her face. "What's wrong Tess?" I ask her. "What i-if something happens?" she asks worriedly.

She never wants to be away from me, cause she doesn't feel safe with anyone but me. Not even her brother or mum. Me. So therefore we're rarely apart. I don't find annoying or anything I love it.

"Baby, nothing will happen. You're at school, with a bunch of people around and I'll be back before your practice is over. Okay?" I tell her, putting a piece hair behind her ear.

She sighs. "Okay." She's still worried. "Tess, you'll be okay."

She sighs again still worried but nods. "Ok." I nod. "Good, now get your pretty ass to practice and I'll see you in an hour," I tell her.

"Ok, I'll see you later. I love you," she says and gives me a peck on the lips.

"I love you baby."

--------------

Oohhhh more drama!!!

I think everyone's gonna be happy next chapter 🤭🤭

What's Hardin keeping from Tessa?

What will happen while Hardin's away from her practice🤭?

Will it be something bad??

Hope you like -PayPay😫💅