40. Their week together

Long chapter peoples ❤🖤

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Tessa's POV:

I look at him confusedly as he turns into a driveway. I look forward and see this gorgeous place I haven't been since middle school. "Oh my God." I look at Hardin with the biggest smile on my face.

He smiles back at me. He pulls up to the house and stops. "Your mom told me that you guys never come up here any more, so," he says. I put my hands on either sides of his face and smash my lips on to his.

After a few seconds I pull away. "God, I love you."

He has a big smile on his face. "I love you more." He gets out of the car and opens my door. He helps me get out of the car, then he gets our bags.

I try to take mine from him but of course he doesn't let me.

Hand in hand we walk into the house.

It's just as gorgeous as I remember.

He takes our bags and puts in this master bedroom as I walk around the house a bit.

I walk into the dining room and look out the big window that looks over the amazing property. The sun is going down, over the lake.

I feel Hardin come behind me. He wraps his arm around me. "Gorgeous," he says.

I lean against him. "It is."

"No," he turns me to face him. "I'm talking about you," he says huskily.

I give a small smile. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"No problem." He leans down and captures my lips.

I sigh into his mouth. We haven't had any alone time these past couple days.

The kiss gets picked up pretty quickly. He hands drop to waist when mine go up to his neck.

His hands drop to my ass, he picks me up with ease. My legs instantly hook around his torso as he takes us to our bedroom.

He throws me down on the bed

He throws me down on the bed. I lightly laugh as I bounce on the bed. He quickly climbs over top of me.

He instantly starts kissing me again. His start to go under my shirt and grope my bra covered boobs.

He goes to take off my shirt. "Wait," I stop him. "What's wrong?" he asks me worriedly.

"Did you change the sheets?" I ask him. People have stayed in here and I'm not having sex on dirty sheets. He chuckles softly. "Yes baby."

We get right back into it.

Our clothes get thrown across the room. He grabs a condom from his bag. After he puts it on, he comes back and hovers me.

His eyes are clouded with lust and love. No matter how many times we do this, I will always love this look on his face.

He thrusts into me, without warning. I scream out in pleasure as I wrap my leg around his upper waist.

He continues to thrust in me, hard and fast. My breasts bounce back and forth at a fast paste. Our moans and groans fill the room. We keep eye contact, as he fucks me roughly.

I dig my nails up and down his back and biceps. "I'm not going that long without fucking you again," he groans out.

He hits my G-spot, my thighs start to tremble as he hits it repeatedly. He moans as I clench around him. "Harder!" I begged.

Suddenly he pulls out and he flips me so I'm on my stomach. He pulls me up from my waist and rams into me from the back. I scream out in pleasure. He grunts lowly, as he roughly and tightly squeezes my ass. I let my head fall back on the bed as he plunges into me deeply from behind. "Fuck, Hardin," I gasp out.

"Shit," he curses breathlessly. He slams me back in the his length roughly. I cry out as shivers go down my body. His pelvis is smacking against my ass as he goes faster. Making the bed rock against the wall. "Y-yes!" I yell out.

His thrusts start to get sloppy, so I know he's close.

All of sudden he bring his hand to my clit and rubs it roughly. My knees buckle as a loud cry leaves me. My orgasm hits me with surprise. I push back against him, as he whines my name. With one final push his cum shoots into me. We both whimper, our chests heaving as I lean on the bed.

After a few seconds he pulls out of me again, kissing my shoulder. "You okay?" he asks me softly.

"Yeah," I whisper back. My eyes start to close but Hardin tells me to keep them open. I try to keep my eyes open as he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom.

He lets me pee as he runs the shower water.

After we both use the bathroom and shower we go back to the bed and sleep.

When I wake up, I'm in bed alone.

I get up and walk out the room. I walk into the kitchen and I see Hardin cooking something. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"How was your nap?" he asks. "Fine," I mumble against his back. He turns around gives me a kiss. I back up and sit on the counter. "What you cooking handsome?" I ask.

"Just some chicken with mac and cheese, nothing special beautiful," he tells me. I hum nodding.

He turns off the stove then comes towards me. He kisses me, lays his head on my chest. "Why don't you guys come here anymore?" he asks.

I start playing with his hair. "After the whole thing with Richard, my mom started working more trying to find him and we were busy with school and extracurricular stuff. Plus B and I started working," I explain. "And my mom started to rent this out since we're never here anymore."

He nods.

We just sit here in silence.

I think this is going to be a good week.

---------------

I haven't done a smut scene in a minute so here you go.

Also just to clarify something after the whole Richard thing Carol was working more she just did it from home

Hope you like it -PayPay 😌💅