38. The truth

Long chapter babes🥰✨

⚠️ Stillbirth ⚠️

I'm sorry if I offend anyone : (

Tessa's POV:

All three of is walk into the house where Trish and Ken, are waiting in the living room.

Oh yeah, he canceled his work thing and came to talk to Hardin and Melissa.

"Melly," Ken says standing up. Mel and Hardin walk over to her and give him a hug.

Trish walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Thank you for bringing her back," she says. "No problem," I say.

We pull away from each other, and turn to the other people in the room. "Hello Ken, very nice to see you again," I hold my hand out for him to shake. "You too Tessa," he says shaking my hand.

God this is awkward.

When our hands pull away my hand drops back to my side. Hardin's hand comes to my waist. "Well um," I clear my throat. "I'm going to let you guys talk, and I'll see you later." I give Hardin a tiny peck on the lips and start towards the door.

"You can stay T," Mel says. "If you want to." I stop and turn around and look at her. She nods then goes to sit where her mom and dad where sitting. Hardin walks over to me and pulls me to sit with him.

Well on him.

Trish and Ken sit on opposite sides of Melissa.

"So," Trish takes a deep breath. "This is what happened."

[Flashback] Trish and Ken's pov:

"Push!" The doctor yells. I push even harder, this hurts so much I just want it to be over. More tears comes out my eyes. "Your okay, sweetie. Your almost done," Sophie, my midwife tells me. I look at her, squeezing her hand tighter. She nods, giving me an encouraging smile making me push harder.

My husband, Ken, kisses my forehead, "I love you baby, your doing great," he tells me. I squeeze his hand and continue to push.

"One more big push and you baby girl will be here!" Dr. Henson tells me. I try and nod at him the best I can, then push as hard as I can. I squeeze Sophie's and Ken's hand harder than I ever have before, giving all I can give. "And your baby girl is here." They cut the umbilical cord immediately.

Why? They didn't do that with Hardin?

Wait. My baby isn't crying. "Why isn't she crying?" I ask the doctor. No one answers me. Dr. Henson and the nurses immediately put baby on the baby bed thing, and roll it out of the room.

I turn to Sophie. "What's going on?" I ask her. She gives me a sad smile. "They're going to do everything they can," she says. She runs out the room also.

Another nurse comes in and helps Ken get my legs closed so I can sleep.

This random nurse bitch tries to to get me to calm down so I can rest.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll tell you what I know when you wake up," Ken says. I start to shake me head no, when I start yawning. He lays me down while I try to keep my eyes open. He kisses my sweaty forehead as my eyes finally close.