9. First Kisses

Hardin's POV:

"Michael I knew you moved to America but I didn't know here," I say in surprise. "I thought I told you," Michael says. "Nope," I say.

"Ok will someone please explain to me what is going on here," Tessa says. "This is my ex's older brother," Michael says.

"You dated Melissa," Tessa asks. Michael nods. "I'm so sorry, no offense though," Tessa says. "None taken," he says smiling. "But wait how do you two know each other," Michael asked us.

"I'm an old friend," Tessa says. Yeah only an old friend. I just nod in response. "Oh ok," Michael says smiling.

We all sit and catch up and I get to know Scarlett a little better. After about three hours we decided to call it a night cause we have school tomorrow, but we'll come back tomorrow.

"Bye bro," I say giving him a bro hug. "Bye Michael," Tessa and Scarlett say giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye see you guys tomorrow," Michael says. "And good luck Tessa." "What do you mean," she asks. "You'll find out sooner or later," he says winking at her. She rolls her eyes in response. We all wave goodbye one last time and walk out. "Scarlett where do you live," I ask. "I live right in front of Tessa's old house," she says.

I know exactly know where that is.

"Tessa are you exited about cheer," Scarlett asks. "Yes, I'm so excited," she says smiling.

I didn't know Tessa was a cheerleader. We all walk to my car and get in. Scarlett's in the back and Tessa's sitting beside me.

"Scarlett we should match tomorrow," Tessa says. "Yes. What color?" Scarlett replies. "How about black and white," Tessa says. "Ok we can wear that checkered outfit we got today," Scarlett says. "Yes," Tessa says.

They continue to talk about shoes, makeup, jewelry, and hair on the way.
I am very confused.

We pull up in front of Tessa's old house. Tessa and Scarlett get out. "Wait here," Tessa says. I just nod. They walk to Scarlett's house and talk for a little bit. I see Tessa get a little frustrated and she looks over at me couple times. Her and Scarlett nod at each other, hug each other and say goodbye.

Tessa gets in the car and I drive to my house. "Are you ok," I ask her. "Yeah in fine," she says. I pull up to my house and turn the car off. We turn towards each other.

"Thank you," she says. "For what," I ask. "For today," she says. "I was a complete mess and you helped me so thank you." "Tess, you don't need to thank me," I say. "Ok," she says smiling. We stare into each other's eyes.

All of sudden Tessa kisses me. Oh my God!! I'm surprised but I kiss her back. Her arms move around my neck and mine go around her waist. She climbs over to sit on my lap. I ask for
interest but she keeps her mouth closed. I groan in response. I fell her smirk against my mouth. Oh two can play at that game. I move my arms lower until there on her firm ass and I squeeze. She gasps in suprise and I slip my tongue in.

Our tongues dance together. She starts to rock her hips. Fuck. "Tess," I moan in her mouth. I grow harder harder my the second. "Hardin," she moans in my mouth. I missed hearing that and now it's my favorite sound. That's all I want to hear. Being the person that I am I grip her hips and push her harder against my dick. "Hardin fuck," she moans. God I love hearing that.

All of a sudden she pulls away and gets off my lap. I groan. We both sit there and catch our breathes. Tessa takes a deep breath and says, "Goodnight Hardin." And gets out the car. What the fuck just happened. God my boner hurts. Why must she turn me on so much.

I unzip my pants and start to stroke myself thinking of Tessa. I slowly bring my hand around my length. I start to think about her hands around him. I can still hear her moans and just that alone I cum. I grab some tissues and wipe my hands off and put on some say hand sanitizer. Then I zip my pants up and get out the car and go inside.

I don't hear my mom or Mel, they must be asleep already. Good I dont med to hear Melissa talk about the deal. I know I fucked up by kissing Tessa but I just couldn't resist.

I get in my room and take off all of my clothes and get into bed. Ugh we have our first day back tomorrow yayy. Tomorrow is going to be longer than today was. Damn it.

-----------------

Sorry it's a little late

AHHHH there "first kiss" 😏

I know this chapter was short and didn't really explain everything but that was intentional.

First day of senior year next chapter.

What do you think is going to happen?

Is Hardin going to say something?

What did Scarlett and Tessa talk about?

More importantly what did Hardin and Scarlett talk about?

What is "The Deal" and why is he so worried about it?

Hope everything is going FANTASTIC
Love you -PayPay ❤🥰