23. I'm not..... 2

Long chapter, enjoy ❤🥰

Melissa's POV:

"Brandon," I moan, throwing my head back. Moving up and down on him, my hands on him chest.

"That's it baby, ride me," he grunts out, thrusting his hips up too meet mine, making him go inside me deeper. As he fondles with my bouncing breasts. *lol I made an alliteration*

After hours of going at it, we finally reach our highs together. I collapse on his chest. "How do you get better every time?" Brandon asks breathlessly. I chuckle at him, "Shouldn't I be saying that to you."

He laughs getting me off his chest, pulling out of me. I lay my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me. "Thank you," I kiss his chest. "You're welcome baby," he kisses my forehead.

"What did you want me to help you forget?" I snuggle closer into him. "Nothing important," I lie.

He sits us both up. He hands me an shirt. While I put it on he puts on a pair of boxers. He sits down, we are now sitting side by side.

"Tell me, Melly," he says seriously. I deeply sigh. "It's about your sister," I say hesitantly. He tenses. "My sister?" he questions. "Why?"

"I overheard Samantha talking to Hardin about, how he needs to tell her how he feels before someone else 'takes' her from him."

"So," he says confusingly. I scoff, "So, he's going to go against my wishes and tell her." I roll my eyes. "What does 'your wishes' have to do with anything," he asks.

"He knows I absolutely despise her so-," I start. "So you hate her so he can't date her?" he interrupts me. "Precisely," I say confidently. He sighs, standing up starting to get dressed. "What," I ask, I start getting dressed too.

"Mel, you can't tell him who he can or can't be with just because you don't like them it's selfish," he says running his fingers threw his hair, frowning. I scoff, "It's not selfish." His frown deepens, "You're not letting him be happy, so you're happy. That's selfish Melissa."

I frown, he never calls me Melissa. It's always, Mel or Melly. Never Melissa.

"How would you feel if I told you, 'Sorry we can't be together, my sister said no.'" he asks annoyed. I say nothing.

"Get out," he says. "You're kicking me out, because I don't wanting then two together? " I ask confusingly. He's really mad. "No Melissa I'm kicking you out, because you won't let your brother be happy. No matter who's it's with," he says seriously. "So, get out."

I grab the rest of my things and walk out the house, not saying anything.

It's not selfish, for me not to want him too be with Tessa. And even if they were together, it wouldn't last.

I get to the driveway and see Hardin's car. I walk up to the do house and put my key in the door and walk in.

"Hardin, don't stop!" I hear a voice yell from up stairs. "Hardin!"

Ugh. I thought he stopped the one night stan thing. I quickly lock the door back and to up too my room.

I hear Hardin and the girls moans and groans as I quickly take off all my clothes except for Brandons' shirt. I grab my noise canceling headphones connect them to my phone. I got them before we moved back, from when Hardin had his 'conquests' over. I've gotten used too the moaning and groaning, the yelling and screaming. But it still disgusting.

"Fuck, Hardin ye-," the girl moans out. I start playing a movie. I shudder at hearing what I just heard, I haven't heard or seen anything like that in months.

After watching a few movies on Netflix, I take my headphones off, too let my ears breath. And pray that they are done. They are. Yayy!! I sigh in relief, close my laptop. I put them on my desk, lay back, and close my eyes.

Hearing Brandons voice say two things.

"You're not letting him be happy, so you're happy. That's selfish Melissa."

"No Melissa I'm kicking you out, because you won't let your brother be happy. No matter who's it's with." "So, get out."

~~~

Suddenly I hear a piercing scream, of fear. The girl from earlier? Why is she still here-he never let's them spend the night, no matter how late it is.

I hear running up the stairs.

"Dad stop!"

"Hayden, please help me!"

"Daddy please! Stop! Help!"

I get up, and walk too his room. What can I say, I'm nosey. His door is cracked open.

Tessa?!

"Sh shh, it's ok," he says trying to sooth her. "It's okay, you're ok."

After a few minutes she calms down, and her breathing has slowed.

"You wanna talk about it," he asks her. She shakes her head no. "Ok, you wanna go back to sleep." She shakes her head again. "Can we just lay here and talk?" she asks. Her voice is shaking slightly. "Ok, we can do that," he says softly.

I start walking off, not wanting to hear their conversation.

"Remember when we had first out kiss. At that party." She let's out a small laugh, "Yeah, that was one of the best nights ever.

I stop.

"I was so nervous to kiss you, but when I did I was the happiest person on earth to finally to be kissing my crush," he admits. "You were?" she asks. "Yeah, I was so happy that I got to kiss the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen," he pulls away away from her.

I remember that night. Tessa was so happy, until we talked. She went to the bathroom for like thirty minutes and came back with red eyes. She was crying. Then she went home, we didn't talk for the rest of the weekend. Hardin barely talked to me either.

She has this blush on her face. One she used to have that whenever Hardin would come around.

They kiss. Ew. After thirty seconds they pull away. She has a big smile on her face, the same one from that night. "Then Melissa came in an ruined everything." I was fucking pissed. She laughs, throwing her head back, "She was so mad." She smiles. I kinda missed that smile.

"There's that smile that I love too see." He smiles at her.

I walk back to my room.

"I love you," she says. "I love you," he says back. I close my room door.

There is no way they actually love each other.

I fall asleep hearing one thing, over and over.

"I love you."

-------------

Melissa's POV!! How was it?!

~ = hrs

Brandon and Melissa fight!!!!!

She remembers the night if they're first kiss

Do you agree with Brandon?

Are Brandon and Melissa going to patch them up?

What is she going to say to Hardin?

What's gonna happen next???

Hope you like it -PayPay❤🔥