45. Just like.... 2

Long chapter loves 🖤 👑

⚠️ Attempted Sexual Assault ⚠️

Tessa's POV:

Richard stands there with a wicked smile on his face that makes me highly uncomfortable. "Good morning Tessie," he says in a cheerful voice. "How did you sleep?"

What the fuck is he on?

"Still not a morning person see," he says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes.

"Anyways," he says. "I'm sure you remember David." He pats the old guy on the back.

David smiles wickedly at me. He does look familiar, and I think know where from. I just hope to God I'm wrong.

But that smile. I know that from anywhere.

He raped me.

David walks up to me. Tears start to fall. He tries to touch me, I can smell the alcohol on his breath. Richard stops him.

"Not yet," he tells him. David looks me up and down with a smirk, then walk away from me. "And I know you know Hunter," he says smiling.

Wait, Hunter?

The blonde guy looks up from the ground. I gasp quietly in surprise. Oh my God. My action makes Richard smile proudly.

"Hunter?" I say in shock. He looks down in shame. David and Hayden walk out the room.

"I'll let you guys talk," Richard says with a smirk. He walks out the room.

Hunter looks at me. "What the actual fuck," I say. I start to pace around the room. "Tessa-" he starts. I stop to glare at him. He shuts his mouth.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. I take a deep breath. "I trusted you," I tell him. I walk towards him.

"I know," he sighs. "I told you intimate details about my relationship," I continue to walk towards him.

"I know," he says. "I let you hang out the with my friends," I say seriously.

"I know."

"I set you up with a friend," I say.

"I know."

We are now face to face. "I thought we were friends."

"I know," he whispers. I want to hit him. I want him to know the pain that I'm feeling. The feeling where someone who wasn't suppose to hurt you, did.

I close my eyes and back away from him. I want to hit him, hurt him, but what good will it do. When I open my eyes he has a shocked look on his face.

He thought I was going to hit him. Good. Be scared.

Before either of us can say anything else, Richard, Hayden, and David walk in.

"Tessie, do you know what today is?" Richard asks. What is it with him and that stupid nickname.

"I don't know, Saturday," I say. He smiles at me. "No," he chuckles. "Happy anniversary."

Oh right, how could I forget. Cue eye roll.

The feed of Sam goes away and a new video pops up, it plays.

It's a video from last year. When we celebrated the two year anniversary.

It's the video someone posted online.

It's just me, blowing out a candle.

The TV turns off.