Epilogue Part 2 (Last one)

Two years after College, they're married.

Hardin's POV:

Today's Christmas. I still don't see what's the big deal with this holiday but Tessa loves it so I love it.

I go to the kitchen and Tess dancing to an old song only wear my shirt and some pansies. She's so sexy. I want to slam her onto the counter and make her scream my name. That would be a perfect way to start the day. I have definitely gotten more addicted to my wife since we've been married but if you were married to the most gorgeous being on the earth, who wouldn't be.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Good morning, Mrs. Scott," I say. She giggles. "Good morning, Mr. Scott," she says. She turns her head to kiss me. I kiss her back and sit at the counter. "Why do still call Mrs. Scott, we've been married for two years," she asks me. "Because I can," I say shrugging. "If it annoys you I can stop."

"No it doesn't I just wanted to know," she says.

"Ok, I love you," I say.

"I love you, now eat," she says putting a plate in front of me. I laugh. We both eat then put our plates sink.

Tessa drags me to the living room to to our present. When we got married we decided to get each other one present. Everyone thinks its weird but fuck them.

I give her, her present first. I really hope she likes it.

I got her this ring. Even though ee are married she still loves it when I get her a new promise ring to wear. She always wears it next to her wedding ring.

"Hardin," she whispers. Tears are forming in her eyes. She's been really emotional these past few weeks. "What, you don't like it I knew I should've gotten you something else but I saw that you really liked the ring and-," I rant.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I love it," she says. Then she jumps on my lap and gives me an amazing kiss. "So you like it," I say. "I love it," she says. I get the ring and put it on her.

"Ok my turn," she grabs a box and hands it to me

"Ok my turn," she grabs a box and hands it to me. She looks exited.

I open the box and theirs a small box on top of another one. I take out the small box and open it. It's a really expensive watch that I've been wanting for a while now. "Baby how did you get this," I ask. I may or may not have gotten a bonus," she says shrugging. "Thank you baby," I say. "Open the other one," she says. I put the watch down and open the other box. It's lingerie. The lingerie I've been wanting her to get.

I look up at her and she winks with a smirk on her face

I look up at her and she winks with a smirk on her face. Fuck. I can feel my pants tightening already. Before I can rip her clothes off she stops me.

"I know you want to rip my clothes off but I have something else," she says then runs off to our room. I thought we only did one gift. She comes back with a medium sized box. She looks nervous.

She sits down in front of me and hands it to me. I'm really confused.

I open the box and it has baby clothes, toys, and shoes. What-. On top of everything is a pregnancy test with an ultrasound. "Baby are you-," I ask looking up at her. "Yes," she says. She's still nervous. I put down the ultrasound and the pregnancy test. I stand up and walk up to her, I take her hands and stand her up.

 I stand up and walk up to her, I take her hands and stand her up

"How far along are you," I ask. "A month," she says. "Why didn't you tell me," I ask. "I didn't know how you'd react," she says. "Well you wanna know how I'm reacting," I ask her. She simply nods yes.

Pick her up and spin her around in joy. She laughs. "I'm going to a dad," I say grinning like a kid on Christmas. Literally. "So your happy," she asks. "I'm ecstatic," I say. I get down on my knees and kiss her stomach. "Hi little one I can't wait to meet you," I say to our baby.

I laugh slightly as I stand up. "What?" my Tess asked me.

"Of course the one time I don't go all out you do," I pout a little. Tessa laughs loudly before pulling know a hug.

Best Christmas ever.

---------

Like the first part this is something I wrote last year. This was also written before I read the books so, that doesn't apply hear, promise.

Yes, if you read this last year is practically the same thing but I don't really feel like editing so kindly fuck off.

Jk jk lmao. Not really.

I will be doing a Q&A just drop your questions!

Okay this is PayPayB signing off until I'm ready to edit. Don't forget to read my other stories. See you next time.

Love you lots - PayPayB😭❤