24. Good things come to an end

Another long chapter, hope you like it!!🥰

Tessa's POV:

I'm awaken by someone shaking me. Oh no. Please, not let it be Hayden.

Hardin. Oh thank God.

I sit up and stretch out.

"Good morning baby," he hands me a cup of coffee and kisses me on the forehead. "Good morning," I sip some of my coffee.

"So, I was thinking," he drags out. Oh no is he gonna tell me that this was a mistake again. Please no, I don't think I will handle it this time.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asks hopefully. I sigh in relief. Oh thank God. "Yes, I would love to go I on a date with you," I respond.

He nows has this big smile on his face. He gives me a kiss. A sweet, tender, innocent kiss. We pull away and I have the same smile.

Before we can say anything else, my phone rings. I sigh and see who it is.

It's my mom.

Weird, she's usually at work by now.

I give him an apologetic look and answer. He doesn't say anything, he just plays with my hand.

"Hey mom," I say into the phone. "Is everything okay."

"Hello sweetheart," she says back. She sniffles. "Can you come home, you, you're brother, and I need to talk."

"Ok, I'll be home as soon as possible," I say worriedly. Hardin looks at me with concern and confusion.

"Okay, I'll see you soon, Tessie," she says. I cringe at the nickname. "I love you."

"I love you too, mom." We hang up. Hardin has this big smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about," I ask him. "You told her too," he says. I lightly laugh, "So."

"You only say too, when you're talking to someone that's not me," he says happily. "Well yeah, it's our thing," I smile at him. He smiles back and kisses me.

It only lasts a few seconds before we pull away.

"Okay, now I need to go home," I say. I try to get out of the bed but my legs are aching, so I fall back on the bed.

"Are you ok," he asks worriedly. I lightly laugh, "Yeah. My legs just hurt a little." He chuckles, "Do you need help." "No I'm fine," I get up. He laughs at me, as I waddle to the bathroom.

Hardin's POV:

I laugh at her, cause she's waddling.

I grab my mug, that we both shared, and walk down the stairs into the kitchen. I see Melissa sitting at the island, eating cereal.

"Hey Melissa, I didn't know you were here," I say. I stand in front of her. "Yeah, I bet you didn't," she says sarcastically playing with her spoon.

"And why do you say it like that," I chuckle lightly. "Because you're fucking Tessa Young," she says bluntly. "Well I wouldn't say that," l laugh at her bluntness. "Well what would you call it," she puts her spoon down.

"I love her. That's what I call it," I put my mug in the sink. Tess finished it.

Her spoon clanks with the bowl. "Yo- you, love her. No bull shit." she gapes out.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I ask. I wash the cup and put it on the dish rack. Tessa always gets mad at me when I don't wash the dishes when I put them in the sink. I turn back around looking at her, drying my hands.

"I thought we had a deal. And since when do you wash dishes." She looks confused and surprised. "Well, the deal is over, and has been for a while now," I say throwing the towel on the counter.

Before she can respond, Tessa comes down stairs, her things in hand. She's wearing my shirt, looking sexy. I smile at that.

She sees me and Melissa. She smiles at us both.

"Hey Melissa," she says. She walks ino the kitchen. "Hardin, I have to go," she walks up too me.

She kisses me, "I had fun last night." She mumbles against my lips. "Me too," I mumble back against hers. I kiss her again.

She pulls away. "Okay, now I really need to go," she kisses me one more time. "Also, you're not getting the shirt back, by the way," she says. She starts walking away. I smack her ass. She squeals and laughs.

*Smack that ass like a drum lol*

"I love you" I yell out. "I love you," she yells back. I hear the door close. I smile.

Melissa scoffs. I look back too her. "What?" I ask her. She looks surprised, but says nothing. She gets up, and puts the bowl in the sink.

"Nothing," she shakes her head and walks upstairs.

I deeply sigh and wash her bowl and spoon out. Then walk upstairs, and think.

I did the right thing.

Tessa's POV:

"I love you," he yells out. "I love you," I yell back. I close the door and chuckle. I start to walk home.

We had the best night. I don't think I've ever been so exhausted in my life after last night. We had so much sex and I'm in a little pain, but I loved every bit of it. Plus the look on Melissa's face when I kissed Hardin, was fucking priceless.

When I get home I have a big smile on my face. I put my keys into the door and walk in.

"Mom, Brandon," I yell out. I close the door behind me, I put my things on the table by the door.

"We're in here," Brandon yells out. It's coming from the living.

I walk into the living room and see my mom and Brandon sitting side by side.

"What's wrong," I ask. My smile falls from my face. "Come here sweetie," mom says. I walk towards them and sit in between.

"Tessa." My mom sighs. "I got a call from Beth this morning." Our prosecutor on my case. "Why." I'm worried.

"We-well she said that um-," she stampers. "Um." Brandon starts he looks at me. "They found dad, T," he says. "No. No, that's not- no," I deny. My breathing is heavy and uneven. I see black spots everywhere.

That's why I had that dream last night. I knew something was wrong. No no no no no.

The next thing I know, everything is black.

------------------

She said yes!!

She only doesn't say too, to Hardin!!🥰

Hardin did a good job lol🤭

Ugh Melissa 🙄🙄

Drama is starting!!!!

Hessa is happy, but for how long??

Why can't Melissa be happy for them??

Her dad's back, why???

What's wrong with Tessa??

Hope you like it -PayPay🥰✨