23. I'm not going anywhere

Tessa's POV:

I feel someone shake me awake. I open my eyes unwillingly. I see who it is.

Hayden.

"Hayden, I'm trying to sleep leave me alone," I say groggierly. "We have to talk Tess," he says. "Ugh, don't call me that," I groan closing my eyes. "No, we need to talk now," he says. I can feel him rolling his eyes. "Can't this wait 'til in the morning," I ask. My eyes are still closed.

"No. Now get up, get dressed and come down stairs," he sits me up. I open my eyes and look at him annoyed."Hurry up," he says laughing at me. He walks out so I can get dressed.

I love that he still does that, even though he's seen me naked, he walks out so I can get changed (no we haven't had seggs).

I sigh and stand up to change. I put on sweatpants and Hayden's hoodie. I put in my track shoes, and put my hair in a bun.

I go down stairs and find Hayden at the bottom of the stairs. "Ok, I'm here now what is so important that we need to talk about," I ask him.

"Come on," he leads me outside to a car. We both get in the backseat. Someone else I don't know is driving.

"Hayden, what's going on," I ask him. No one answers me. I try to open the door.
It's on child lock.

Ok, now I'm freaking out.

After fifteen minutes the car stopped at an abandoned building. Hayden opens the door on his side and climbs out. He waits for me to get out the car.

I get out the car. "Hayden." He doesn't say anything. He leads me inside the building.

We walk inside and and he sits me down on an random couch.

"You know I love you right," Hayden tells me. "Yes, of course," I tell him. He gives me a sad smile.

Someone walks in and sits in front of us. I'm confused.

Hayden turns my head towards him and kisses me. "I'm so sorry T," he mumbles against my lips. He gives me another kiss then walks out the room.

"Tessie," the man says. I know that voice. Why do I know that voice? I look at the man and see who it is. That's impossible.

"Daddy?!"

Hardin's POV:

I woke up about thirty minutes ago. I'm in the kitchen, drinking some water. After around eight hours of switching positions and many many orgasms, we finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

I haven't officially asked her to be my girlfriend, so I'm going to ask her on a date and ask her.

I already have it all planned out, I just hope she says yes.

Suddenly I hear a terrified scream from upstairs. Tessa!?

I run up to my room, and find Tess thrashing in her sleep, crying. I try to shake her awake.

"Dad stop!"

"Hayden, please help me!"

"Daddy please! Stop! Help!"

I sit on the bed and try to shake her, awake. "Tessa please wake up!"

She jumps awake, her breathing erratic looks around and sees that she's in my room.

She wraps his arms around my neck, crying into my neck. "Sh shh, it's ok," I say trying to sooth her. "It's okay, you're ok."

After five minutes she calms down, and her breathing has slowed but she isn't asleep.

"You wanna talk about it," I ask her. She shakes her head. "Ok, you wanna go back to sleep." She shakes her head again. "Can we just lay here and talk," she asks. Her voice is shaking. "Ok, we can do that," I say softly.

"Remember when we had first out kiss. At that party." She let's out a small laugh, "Yeah, that was one of the best nights ever.

"I was so nervous to kiss you, but when I did I was the happiest person on earth to finally to be kissing my crush," I admit. "You were?" she asks. I can feel her smile into my neck. "Yeah, I was so happy that I got to kiss the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen," I pull us away from each other.

The same blush I saw and her face is the same one I see now. I lean in and kiss her the same way I did all those years ago.

She kisses me back. After thirty seconds we pull away. She has a big smile on her face. "Then Melissa came in an ruined everything." She laughs, throwing her head back, "She was so mad." She smiles.

"There's that smile that I love too see." I smile at her.

"I love you," she says. I'm so happy to hear her say that to me. "I love you," I say. We rest our foreheads against each other's, closing our eyes. After a while she pulls away. I open my eyes and see her yawning.

"Let's go back to sleep Tess," I lay her back down. "You're not leaving me right?" she asks. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise," I say sincerely. She nods getting comfortable. I back down beside her under the covers.

A little while later her breathing slows down, she's sleeping. I wonder what her nightmare was about? I'm not gonna ask her about it, she'll tell me whenever she's ready. After a while I fall asleep also.

-------------

Flashback nightmare!!💔😭

Aww poor Tess-A 🥺💔

Hardin's so sweet!!!🥺❤

Memories! Good and bad🥺🔪❤

What's Hayden and her Dad have to with her nightmare?

Isn't Richard dead???

What does Hardin have planned?

What is Melissa going to say?!?

Special POV next!!!!

Hope you like it -PayPay❤😁