5.You

Tessa's POV:

I get home and smell cookies. Chocolate chip to be persisted. Yum, my favorite. I go to kitchen where and try to pick one up.

"No those are not for you there for the neighbors," my mom says. "But your chocolate chip cookies are my favorite," I say smiling sweetly. "Your still not getting any, but thank you.

I huff and take my bags upstairs.

I have thirty minutes before I have to go meet the neighbors so I decide to relax a book.

Twenty minutes later my twin brother, Brandon B for short, knocks on my door.

"Come in," I say. "Hey sis," he says. "What's up," I say still looking at my book. "We have to go soon so get ready," he says. "Ok," I say putting my wedges back on. I sit at my make up mirror to touch up my make up while Brandon stands at the door.

"Is there something else you need," I ask. "No," he says. I put down my make up brush and turn towards him. "Come on what is it," I ask. "Nothing," he says. "Ok, Who is she, I ask again. "It's someone I know you don't like and I really like her I've liked her for a while now and I don't know how you'll react when I tell you who she is," he says running her fingers threw his hair.

"Well whoever it is I'm super happy for you, and you'll tell me when you're ready, ok," I say. "Ok," he says smiling then walking out my room.

I turn around and continue to fix my make up. It doesn't take long after I grab my bag with all my necessities in it and walk out.

I go into the kitchen and steal a cookie and eat it.

"Hey," my mom says glaring at me. I giggle and finish the cookie. Them I wrap up the rest of the cookies and walk outside with them.

We walk outside and get into the car. My mom is going out with there mom I guess.

We pull up in front if the Scott's old house and I start to get nervous. I start to play with my necklace.

B notices and squeezes my hand a little and smiles at me. I give him a little smile back.

We all walk up to the door. I ring the door bell and wait for it to open.

The door opens and this really hot guy opens the door. He's about 6'4 with tattoos up his arms. I look in his eyes and he looks familiar but I can't put  my finger in it. We stare in each other's eyes for a little bit then I realize who it it.

I hand Brandon the cookies.

I act on instinct, and hug him tightly. He's a bit surprised but hugs me tightly as well. I smile really big into his chest and say "It's you". He let's out a deep breath and says, "Hey Tess."

My heart sores.

We're so wrapped up in your hug we don't hear the footsteps behind him. "Hey, who's at the door," a voice says. We unwrap our arms from each other  and see whose voice that is. My smile immediately falls when I see who it is. "You," we yell at the same time. Then someone else comes out, and smiles at me.

Melissa and Molly.

Fuck!!!

-------------------------

Nope it wasn't Melissa I told you I wouldn't be that easy.

She has bad blood with Melissa and Molly this will not end well.

What did think

Vote

Comment

See you next time -PayPay