Seungyoun/Kino (Woodz/PTG)

an: this is a smut so if that makes you uncomfortable please don't read !! this is a request for  !! 

Hyunggu misses Seungyoun. Hyunggu really misses Seungyoun. Seungyoun and Hyunggu's incredibly busy schedules has made it almost impossible for the two to see each other. Hyunggu just wants to hug Seungyoun and sit in his studio while they talk about topics ranging from favorite foods to the universe. He misses the comfort he felt from being in Seungyoun's arms. He misses the lame jokes they would share over food. He misses the way Seungyoun's eyes light up. He just misses Seungyoun. So Hyunggu does what he thinks is the best, he's going to surprise his best friend at his studio.

Hyunggu slips his shoes and mask on before leaving the dorms and heading towards a bus stop, a backpack full of snacks slung over his shoulder. Hyunggu rocks on his heels, the hood from his hoodie over his head to try and keep some heat in as he waits at the stop for the bus. Hyunggu pulls out his transportation card as he sees the bus pulling up to the stop. As Hyunggu steps onto the bus he scans his transportation card before walking to an open spot and holding onto one of the poles. Hyunggu pulls his phone out and smiles at the message from Seungyoun, the older male complaining about being hungry. Hyunggu shoots a quick reply saying that Seungyoun should take a break and get some food, Hyunggu knowing damn well that Seungyoun wouldn't pause for food. Hyunggu puts his phone into his hoodie pocket before turning his attention to the outside scenery. Hyunggu stays on the train for the next two stops, Hyunggu getting off on the third stop. Hyunggu pulls his bag closer to himself as he walks inside the studio building. Hyunggu walks up several flights of stairs then down a hallway. He stands in front of Seungyoun's studio door and knocks, a small blush dusts his cheeks which is hidden by his mask. Hyunggu bites back a laugh when he hears a thud followed by a slew of curses. Seungyoun's studio door opens, the older blonde haired male wearing a cutoff t-shirt that exposes his sides and shorts that fall to just above his knees. Seungyoun grins and pulls Hyunggu inside the studio before closing and locking the door.

"Hi Hyunggu," Seungyoun pulls Hyunggu into a hug, the younger standing on his tiptoes to hug Seungyoun back tightly.

"Hi Seungyoun. Did you order food?" Hyunggu pulls away from the hug then kicks his shoes off and sets his backpack down, Seungyoun leading him towards the couch.

"You know I didn't. Are you hungry? We can order food," Seungyoun takes Hyunggu's hoodie and mask off then pulls him into a hug.

"Yes I'm hungry. What do you want?" Hyunggu cups Seungyoun's cheeks and kisses his nose then lays his head on Seungyoun's shoulder while smiling up at him.

"I'm okay with anything Ggu," Seungyoun runs his fingers through Hyunggu's hair, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too hyung," Hyunggu presses feather light kisses into Seungyoun's jaw, Seungyoun gripping Hyunggu's hair.

"You're playing a dangerous game Kang Hyunggu," Seungyoun looks down at the younger who pouts and falls back against the couch, "How about we do pizza? Sounds good?"

"Of course Youn. What are you working on?" Hyunggu pulls out his phone as Seungyoun goes back to his chair in front of his equipment.

"Nothing too serious right now. It's just kind of experimenting right now," Seungyoun unplugs his headphones and starts playing the track from the beginning, Hyunggu bopping his head along to the beat while smiling.

"Are we sharing a pizza or are we getting one for each of us?" Hyunggu looks over at Seungyoun who turns in his chair and traces Hyunggu's jaw with his finger.

"We're just sharing one because I assume your backpack has snacks in it," Seungyoun raises his eyebrow when Hyunggu tries to bite Seungyoun's thumb, "Is this the game we're going to be playing Hyunggu?"