Seungyoun/Hangyul (BAE173/Woodz)

an: this is a smut so pls read at your own risk. also there are some parts with mentions of abuse

In the two years that Hangyul has lived in his apartment, he has never once met his neighbor. Hangyul knows that his neighbor is of a demonic persuasion due to his magnetic bracelet rattling against his wrist anytime he passes by the neighbor's door. Now Hangyul wasn't actively avoiding the demon, it's just that god would look down upon him for interacting with such a wicked soul. There's unfortunately many things about Hangyul that god would frown upon. His interest in men, the things he's done with men, his interest in the supernatural and the sciences. He's not exactly god's perfect man, but he's trying to make up for his past. He reads his bible almost daily, he prays for forgiveness daily, he wears his rosary everywhere to remind himself of the consequences of his sins. Hangyul is trying everything he can to keep his god and his old teacher from being angry with him. Even if that means staying inside away from temptations. Being an online school teacher isn't exactly the easiest of jobs, but if it keeps Hangyul in the clear to be away from his darkest temptations, then that's what he'll do.

Hangyul has a daily morning routine for his everyday life. He wakes up, showers, gets dressed, brews himself some coffee, then he sits on the couch reading his bible with his cup of coffee. It's something that he does everyday and it's become a monotonous chore for the preacher. It's something that he's become accustomed to without even realizing it. It's something he does every morning. This morning is absolutely no different. He woke up and immediately took a shower. He got dressed in his favorite white sleeve turtleneck and jeans before slipping his rosary on. Hangyul then brewed enough coffee for him to have two cups. Once his coffee was made, he sat down on his couch to drink his coffee and read his bible. He opens the book to where the satin bookmark was placed in the pages. Hangyul is only three verses into the first chapter of corinthians when there's a knock at the door. Hangyul sighs and sets the leather bound bible down. As Hangyul walks closer to his front door, the magnetic bracelet rattles against his wrist. Hangyul opens the door, his throat going dry at the sight of the man in front of him.

"Hey, I'm sorry to ask, but do you have hot water? My water heater went out and I have no fucking idea when the landlord is going to come and fix it," Seungyoun, Hangyul knew his name because his friends constantly scream at him, looks down at Hangyul and the rosary around his neck, "Oh."

"Yes, I have hot water and no, it's not holy. I'm a preacher, not an asshole. Even though demons aren't accepted in my religion, it's the neighborly thing to do," Hangyul moves aside to let the demon inside of the apartment.

"I'm going to try not to offend you since you're letting me use your shower," Seungyoun's sharp and toothy grin now on full display which causes Hangyul's heart to thud in his chest.

"I appreciate that," Hangyul leads Seungyoun to the bathroom, "Holler if you need anything," Hangyul nods towards the demon who winks and closes the door.

Stupid Demons.

Hangyul walks back to the couch then flops onto it. He grabs his bible and opens it back up to try and read more verses. Hangyul tries to go back to reading, he really does, but his stupid homosexual brain fills itself with images of the naked demon, water cascading down his body. Hangyul slams the bible shut before smacking his forehead against it. He can't think like that, especially not about Seungyoun. Not only is Seungyoun a demon, but he's a man. His god may be forgiving, but he's not willing to push his limits. Hangyul looks down at the leather binding then sighs as he picks it back up and opens it. Hangyul pours all of his thought and brain power into reading more than a single verse without getting distracted. Hangyul doesn't know how long he's reading for when the bathroom door opens. Hangyul feels all of the blood rush to his face at the sight of the demon. Seungyoun stands in the doorway of Hangyul's bathroom clad only in one of Hangyul's towels that's loosely tied around his waist.