Sunwoo/Cya/Dongmyeong (TBZ x Onewe)

Sunwoo and Giwook are best friends. Anyone who knows Sunwoo and Giwook knows that. The Boyz know, Onewe knows, Weves know, and The Bs know. Sunwoo and Giwook have publicly worked on projects together such as Sunwoo's song Photosynthesis. They're close and they often hang out in Giwook's studio while working on songs together. Sunwoo loves spending time with Giwook, the slightly older male always making Sunwoo's face flush with his compliments. Sunwoo will forever deny his feelings for Giwook, especially when Giwook's heart belongs to someone else.

Son Dongmyeong. Beautiful is the word that comes to mind when Sunwoo thinks about him. Dongmyeong is effortlessly gorgeous and Dongmyeong knows he is. Sunwoo sees the confidence practically ooze out of Dongmyeong's every pore. Sunwoo is never jealous of how gorgeous Dongmyeong is, he's jealous that Dongmyeong gets to be so gorgeous and have his perfect guy. Sunwoo isn't unconfident in his appearance, in fact Sunwoo thinks he's quite attractive himself. Sunwoo just can't help that twinge of jealousy and self consciousness whenever Dongmyeong is around him.

With The Boyz's busy schedule, Sunwoo is having an increasingly more difficult time to find time to hang out with Giwook and just create songs, but with them having a slight break, Sunwoo jumps at the chance to go hibernate in Giwook's studio. Sunwoo is already halfway to Giwook's studio when Giwook texts and asks what he wants to order for food. Sunwoo texts him back and tells him kimchi jjigae, Giwook immediately responds with a slew of smiley faces and hearts that makes Sunwoo's heart flutter. Sunwoo steps off the bus when he gets close to the building. He pulls the strings on his hoodie tighter as he walks inside of the company building. Sunwoo walks up several stairs before getting to Giwook's studio. He knocks on the door, Giwook quickly opens the door with a bright grin, Sunwoo's heart skipping a beat at the bright smile. Giwook pulls him inside the studio then hugs him tightly, Sunwoo burying his face in Giwook neck.

"I hate not being able to see you," Giwook pouts and pulls out a chair for Sunwoo, Sunwoo sitting down next to Giwook.

"I hate it too. I'm sorry I'm so busy all the time. The guys were going out and didn't even ask me if I was going to go because they knew I was coming to see you," Sunwoo laughs softly, Giwook's face softening as he looks at Sunwoo.

"You're cute," Giwook smiles and pinches Sunwoo's cheeks, a light blush begins to dust Sunwoo's cheeks before Giwook turns to his computer screen, "I ordered food but I don't know if I'll get the call or if Dongmyeong will so Myeongie might come by if that's okay."

"Yeah of course! I haven't seen him for a while," Sunwoo bites at the inside of his lip as he turns his attention to the draft of the song that Giwook is working on, "What's this one about?"

"I'm not sure yet if I'm honest. I keep starting it and deleting parts. Nothing sounds right," Giwook pouts and looks over at Sunwoo who nods, "Here I'll play what I have," Giwook unplugs his headphones and plays the short twenty seconds of the song he has done.

Sunwoo hums softly and adds a synth along with some bass then plays the song from the beginning. Giwook's eyes widen in amazement before he hugs Sunwoo happily. Sunwoo grins and hugs him back, Giwook pulling away and kissing Sunwoo's cheek. Sunwoo blushes a deep red not knowing what to say or do.

"I know I said that we could work on some music but I really want to just hang out with you. Would you be opposed to maybe just watching some random shit on Youtube and just hanging out? I really missed you," Giwook looks over at Sunwoo who shrugs and fixes his hoodie after untying the strings.

"I don't care. I really just came over to see you and spend time with you so if you'd rather fuck around and just do nothing then that's okay too!" Sunwoo grins over at Giwook who nods his head and lays his head on Sunwoo's shoulder, "How have you been? I've watched and listened to all of your comebacks and covers. The Dolphin cover was really good," Sunwoo smiles softly at Giwook who grins at Sunwoo.