XiaoYang

Xiaojun did not want to transfer to Neo Tech University, but now that he's developed an abnormal crush for the German dance captain, there was no way he was leaving. 

“Dude you are in deeeeeep shit,” Hendery smirks as he sits next to Xiaojun in their language arts class. 

“What why?” Xiaojun asks as he stares at the back of YangYang's head. 

“You'll notice soon enough,” Mark smirks as he hums a song. 

“Alright class. We have a project coming up. I'm not dealing with people complaining about not getting picked so I have assigned your partners for you,” Professor Kim sighs as he begins to list names off, “Seo Johnny and Xiao Dejun,” Professor Kim reads causing Xiaojun to snap his head up. 

“Tell my mother and father I love them,” Xiaojun groans as he picks his bags up. Xiaojun walks over to the tall basketball player before gulping, “H-Hi. I'm Xiao Dejun but you can call me Xiaojun,” Xiaojun smiles nervously. 

“Hey! I know you. You're the guy in my music class that can play a shit ton of instruments!” Johnny grins as Xiaojun sits down. 

Xiaojun nods and then blushes as YangYang looks over at him. 

“He does a damn good job too,” YangYang winks at Xiaojun and Johnny, 

“You are disgusting. Openly hitting on my new best friend,” Johnny shakes his head as he slings his arm around Xiaojun’s shoulders. 

“You always get the hot ones Johnny. You're already pining after someone!” YangYang whines and pouts. 

“You are?” Xiaojun looks at Johnny in shock. 

Johnny could literally have any male and female in the whole school. Yet he was pining for someone?

“Yeah. Unfortunately, I think he's dating Hendery,” Johnny frowns while looking over at Hendery. 

“You like Chittaphon?” Xiaojun asks in shock. 

“What? No! I like Mark,” Johnny laughs as Xiaojun chokes on his saliva. 

“Mark is single! Very much single!” Xiaojun shouts a little too loudly. 

“Yah! Xiao Dejun! I’m gonna beat your ass!” Mark stands up causing Xiaojun to screech and hide behind Johnny. 

“HENDERY GET HIM AWAY!” Xiaojun screams and looks at Hendery. 

“You brought this on yourself dumbass,” Hendery smirks at Xiaojun. 

“WHY DO MY TWO BEST FRIENDS HATE ME?!” Xiaojun screeches then grips Johnny’s hand when Mark comes closer. 

“I apologize in advance for this complete moron,” Mark laughs as he looks at the shaking boy behind Johnny. 

“He’s adorable,” Johnny laughs and looks at Xiaojun. 

“Please don’t kill me,” Xiaojun pouts while looking up at Mark. 

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Mark smirks at Xiaojun who grins and links arms with Mark, “Hendery get your ass over here,” Mark laughs as Hendery walks over. 

Hendery links his arm with Mark and Xiaojun causing Xiaojun to grin when their silver bracelets shine. Mark and Hendery walk back to their desks as Xiaojun sits in his seat. The teacher had uploaded the details into their online classroom. YangYang smiles fondly at Xiaojun who bites at his lip. 

“You okay?” Johnny whispers to Xiaojun while smiling at him. 

“Mmhm. Just not used to talking to new people. Not a strong suit of mine,” Xiaojun opens up their virtual classroom to look at the project details.