Hanse x Seungwoo (Victon)

i.

Hanse is needy. He knew that, the group knew that, hell, even the staff knew that. Hanse just needs someone to hold him. He asked Seungsik first, Seungsik was busy with cleaning and then he had to do some laundry and get groceries. Next he asked Chan who was preparing to do a live later that day. Hanse then moved to the youngest of Victon, Subin. He had flopped onto Subin who was playing video games. When Hanse had tried to cuddle up to the youngest, Subin had kicked him out of the room. Hanse only had one person left to ask due to Byungchan doing a solo shoot.

Hanse shuffles over to where Sejun is and pokes his forehead. The black haired male looks up at Hanse and pulls his headphones out to look up at the younger.

"What Hanse?" Sejun rubs his temples as he looks at the younger.

"Can we cuddle please?" Hanse frowns as he plays with his fingers not wanting to upset the older.

"Sese, I'm trying to read and prepare for the upcoming schedule. Have you asked Seungwoo?" Sejun looks back at his laptop to read over the notes.

"Seungsik told me I wasn't allowed to bother him," Hanse frowns and tugs at his sleeves so they fall over his fingers, "Please Sejunnie hyung?"

"Sese, as much as I'd love to, I can't right now. I'm sorry. You should go talk to Seungwoo. I'm sure he'd love the infamous Sese cuddles," Sejun smiles at Hanse before putting his headphones back in and looking back at his laptop.

Hanse frowns and shuffles to his shared room with Subin. He flops onto his bed before pulling the fluffiest blanket he owns over his head.

"Why are you in here again?" Subin looks over at Hanse and sighs softly, "Have you tried asking Seungwoo?"

"Seungsik told me no and to leave him alone," Hanse pouts while burying himself further into his blankets.

"Since when have you ever listened to Seungsik when it comes to not bugging one of us?" Subin pauses his game and looks over at the lump on Hanse's bed that is supposed to be the older.

"He's been busy lately. I don't want to bombard him Subinnie," Hanse peeks his head out over the blanket at Subin who rolls his eyes.

"Hanse, I'm telling you, Seungwoo won't mind. If Seungsik says anything tell him that I told you to go cuddle with him," Subin unpauses his game, "I'm going to play my game and I will not be paying attention to you Do Hanse," Subin smirks as the older whines.

Hanse grabs his blanket and phone before slipping his phone into his pocket then walking out of the bedroom. Hanse looks around to see that Seungwoo wasn't in the kitchen, meaning he probably went to go get groceries. Hanse shyly walks to Seungwoo's room before pacing in front of it. The door is closed meaning Hanse would have to knock.

What if he's already sleeping? What if Seungwoo doesn't want to be around him either? What if Seungwoo is fed up with Hanse and wants nothing to do with him?

Hanse flicks his own forehead before biting at his lip and messing with his lip piercing before taking a deep breath. Hanse knocks on the door shyly and rocks on his feet before the door opens and he's met with a shirtless Seungwoo. Seungwoo looks down at Hanse and smiles brightly at him.

"Sese cuddles?" Seungwoo tilts his head before dragging Hanse into the room and closing the door, "I'm working on something really quick, but you can sit on my lap while I work."

"No it's okay! If you're busy I can just sit in my room and cuddle my blanket," Hanse blushes as his best friend rolls his eyes and sits down on his roller chair before pulling the younger into his lap.