Onewe and Oneus

Today is a normal day in the beautiful city of Seoul. The sun is shining, there isn't a cloud in the sky, the birds are chirping. It's a nice calm morning with not a single thing that could disturb the calmness. Today is the day that Dongmyeong starts his job at a prestigious office and the male is beyond excited to start. He has everything laid out. Nothing was going to ruin this day. Well nothing except for the sudden rainbow hair the male has.

"DONGJU!" Dongmyeong screams at his twin brother which results in the younger twin running into the room.

"Dongmyeong, don't you start work today?" Dongju bites at his lip to fight back laughter from the fact that his older brother has rainbow hair.

"I will literally gut you like a fish. What the hell am I supposed to do?" Dongmyeong groans as he looks in the mirror at his hair.

"You get ready for work, and go in. You can't help what your soulmate does to their hair. You also can't help that you have the recessive gene where your hair doesn't show up on your soulmates," Dongju smiles at his brother who sighs and nods, "You'll be okay. I'm sure your boss will understand. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for my job. I have a client today who wants a forearm piece that is probably gonna take me three hours just to do the outline," Dongju sighs and messes with his septum piercing.

"Oh yikes. Is it that detailed?" Dongmyeong sighs and starts to get ready for his job.

"He wants a dragon that has an ombre effect," Dongju snorts and looks at Dongmyeong who was struggling with his tie, "Dear lord Dongmyeong," Dongju sighs and helps his brother with his tie, "You're a mess, but you're gonna be great. I promise," Dongju kisses Dongmyeong's forehead and smiles brightly.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just, ugh, I don't know," Dongmyeong sighs and looks at himself in the mirror.

"You're gonna be okay," Dongju smiles at his brother who nods and puffs his cheeks out.

"Alright I should get going. I want to be there early," Dongmyeong smiles and walks out of the room leaving Dongju to look at himself in Dongmyeong's mirror.

Dongmyeong grabs a shake from the fridge and then walks out of the house. He begins to walk to the office considering he only lives a block away from the office. Dongmyeong walks to the office and bites his lip before walking inside and looking down as he walks to the front desk.

"Hi! What can I do for you?" a blue haired male grins at Dongmyeong.

"My name is Son Dongmyeong. It's my first day," Dongmyeong blushes as he looks at the receptionist who nods his head.

"Well my name is Seoho! I'll be the person you check in with every morning! I usually do coffee runs for the people that get here super early. So, if you get here early make sure to come by me and I'll get you some coffee. You'll need to head up to floor ten! That's where you'll be working, and you'll be needing to meet with the department manager. His name is Jin Yonghoon. He's super sweet. You'll know what office is his. I'll see you later! Here take this!" Seoho grabs something from his desk and hands it to Dongmyeong, "It's something I give to the new people I like. It's a bracelet that I make. I hope you like it," Seoho grins at Dongmyeong who smiles brightly and nods.

"We should hang out sometime. If that's allowed," Dongmyeong blushes and looks at Seoho who nods his head happily, "I'll give you my number later?"

"I can get it from the system. Have a good day today!" Seoho smiles and waves at Dongmyeong who waves and walks to the elevator.

Dongmyeong puffs his cheeks out as he presses the number ten. He hums softly and nods to himself before he looks at his watch. He's still early, but not as early as he wants to be tomorrow. Once the elevator opens, Dongmyeong walks out before navigating through the cubicles only to be tripped by someone making him yelp and fall on the ground.