Sangyeon/Jacob (TBZ)

Sangyeon is nervous. He trusts Kevin with his life, with his kids' lives. He knows that Kevin would never bring someone over that would harm his kids. So why is he so nervous about Kevin's friend coming over and helping watch his kids? He knows why he's nervous. He's a father. It's bound to happen when you're a single father of three kids. He just wants his kids to be happy and safe. Kevin and his friend should be here any moment and now Sangyeon is replaying the conversation he had with Kevin about his friend in his head.

"Hey Sangyeon, I have a question," Kevin had started as Sunwoo and Youngjae were wrestling with Juyeon to get the last piece of bacon from lunch.

"What's up Kev?" Sangyeon looks over at the babysitter.

"When I come back on Monday can I bring my best friend Jacob? He just got broken up with today and I thought this might get his mind off of it. He's great with kids! He just really needs that break. Is that okay? We'll get there early so you can meet him!" Kevin looks at Sangyeon with the biggest eyes and pout he could muster.

"You're lucky I like you Kevin Moon. Yes he can come along. Just be early so I can meet him," Sangyeon pinches the bridge of his nose as Kevin squeals and hugs Sangyeon before leaving the house.

Sangyeon grabs his tie from the stair banister and puts it around his neck as someone knocks on the front door. Sangyeon opens the door and smiles at Kevin, a male with silvery blonde hair standing close behind Kevin. Sangyeon moves to the side so that the two can walk inside the house, Kevin pulling his friend inside.

"Sangyeon, this is Jacob. Jacob, this is Sangyeon. Sangyeon where are my babies?" Kevin looks at the older, Sangyeon pointing to the stairs, "Get to know each other. I'm going to go wake up the munchkins," Kevin walks up the stairs leaving Sangyeon alone with Jacob.

"Thank you for letting me come here and help watch the kids. It means a lot to me," Jacob smiles at Sangyeon, Sangyeon noticing the metal piercing in his smiley.

"You'll want to be careful. Youngjae likes to tug. I made that mistake and he almost ripped my eyebrow piercing out," Sangyeon winces at the memory, Jacob laughing softly, "Sunwoo will probably cover you in kisses. Juyeon is iffy with affection sometimes. It took him a bit to warm up to Kevin, so if he doesn't hug you please don't be offended. Kevin can probably tell you more about their eating habits, but Juyeon recently has been picky with how his rice is placed on his plate. Sunwoo is very clingy and will more than likely be all over you, he's also super messy. Youngjae might get angry at him for not cleaning up, but just sit with Youngjae and help him calm down. They're usually pretty calm though," Sangyeon bites at his lip nervously as he does up his tie, "I'm sorry I'm so nervous. I've just had people not be nice to my kids so I get nervous."

"It's understandable. I'm usually very patient with kids. I kind of have to be as a pediatric nurse," Jacob grins and bites at his lip piercing, "Your tie is on backwards."

"Huh?" Sangyeon looks down at his tie and blushes before fixing his tie, "Thank you."

"But Keb! No want daddy to leave!" a brown haired boy pouts at Kevin as he snuggles into Kevin's arms, two sleepy boys following Kevin down the stairs.

"I know you don't Youngjae, but daddy has to work. He'll be back before you know it! But remember! We have a new friend here today!" Kevin pokes Youngjae's nose, the toddler wiggles his nose at the touch and nods.

"Who is it?" a black haired boy with a hello kitty plushie in his arms looks up at Kevin as they reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Daddy got a boyfriend?" the boy next to Kevin with a red blanket looks up at Sangyeon, Sangyeon choking on his saliva.