TaeTen

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul
Senior in College
Major Crush on Lee Taeyong

Chittaphon LeechaiyapornkulSenior in College Major Crush on Lee Taeyong

Lee Taeyong
Choir Teacher
Major Crush on Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul

Lee Taeyong Choir TeacherMajor Crush on Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul

Lee Taeyong. The source of all of Ten’s wet dreams. The male that keeps him awake at night without him even being there. The reason why Ten stayed in choir. The reason why Yukhei was now glaring at him.

“Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul! Stop daydreaming over Mr. Lee!” Yukhei smacks Ten’s shoulder.

“I can’t help it. Look at him. Just look at him Yukhei! He’s so...fuck. I don’t know. He does too many things to me,” Ten sighs.

“Okay, first of all, gross. Second of all, gross. Third of all, fucking gross,” Yukhei shudders at the thought of Ten getting off to Taeyong.

“You have no room to talk mister I get off to Mister Kim,” Ten glares at Yukhei.

“Jungwoo is a completely different story,” Yukhei glares at Ten.

“Mister Wong, Mister Leechaiyapornkul. Care to share with the class what you two keep on bickering over?” Mr. Lee raises his eyebrow while looking at the two boys.

“Just telling Ten hyung over here how annoying he is,” Yukhei grins at Mr. Lee.

“Keep it up and you two will be staying after school with Mister Moon,” Mr. Lee smirks at the two before going back to his presentation on the different singing styles.

“I swear to god I actually hate you,” Ten mumbles to Yukhei.

“Will you two shut up?” Lee Donghyuck, a friend of both Ten and Yukhei, giggles.