Seungwoo, Seungsik, Seungyoun (Victon x Woodz)

The tall black haired werewolf leans over to the blonde werewolf to whisper something into his ear. The vampire swirls the alcohol in his cup as he looks at the two werewolves. Seungyoun smirks at the tall werewolf as they make eye contact. He pushes off the wall before making his way over to them.

"Is there something on my face?" Seungyoun raises his eyebrow before throwing his drink back and smirking.

"My friend and I were just admiring a handsome vampire from afar. Is that a crime?" the tall one walks over and traces his finger down Seungyoun's cheek.

"A crime punishable by me," Seungyoun winks before turning to the blonde, "By far you two are the most handsome werewolves I have ever laid my eyes on."

"Darling, I think the most handsome title belongs to you," the blonde werewolf smirks, his fingers wrapping around his drink as he takes a sip.

"What do you say we get out of this club and go someplace a little less crowded?" Seungyoun sets his glass down while looking at the both of them.

"Why don't we get to know each other first cutie? I mean, we don't even know your name," the taller werewolf runs his tongue over his teeth as he hooks his finger into Seungyoun's belt loop, "Why don't you come a little closer?" the werewolf tugs him close until Seungyoun stumbles into the werewolf's lap, "Come Seungsik," the werewolf turns to the blonde and beckons him over with his finger.

"With pleasure," the blonde werewolf, who Seungyoun knows now as Seungsik, makes his way into the werewolf's lap, "So what should we call you darling?" Seungsik runs his fingers up and down Seungyoun's thigh.

"You can call me yours," Seungyoun winks and whimpers slightly when the werewolf with black hair tugs his hair lightly, "Seungyoun. My name is Seungyoun."

"How cute. I'm Seungwoo," the black haired werewolf leans up and nips at Seungyoun's neck, Seungyoun unconsciously tilts his head so Seungwoo has more space.

"God you're so pretty Seungyoun," Seungsik traces his fingers up Seungyoun's thigh and up to his chest, "I'm surprised no one has managed to snatch you up yet," Seungsik drags his nails up Seungyoun's neck lightly before letting his hand rest on Seungyoun's chest.

"Most werewolves don't take a liking to vampires," Seungyoun closes his eyes in bliss as Seungwoo lightly tugs at his hair.

"Good thing we aren't most werewolves," Seungwoo smirks and uses his other hand to dig his fingernails into Seungsik's thigh.

Seungsik groans out softly before grabbing Seungyoun's jaw and smirking, "Why don't we finally get out of here? We can go to our hotel room and slip into something," Seungsik pauses and drags his nails lightly down Seungyoun's chest, "less restricting," Seungsik tugs at Seungyoun's shirt.

Seungyoun shudders at the feeling of Seungsik tugging at his shirt while Seungwoo tugs at his hair, "Please!"

"Look Sikkie, he's already begging us," Seungwoo smirks before looking at them both, "Stand up and let's go," Seungwoo smirks over at Seungsik as he gets off of Seungwoo's lap, grabbing Seungyoun's hand to pull him close.

Seungyoun stumbles into Seungsik and shudders in pleasure at the hot breath that fans over his ear as Seungsik leans close to Seungyoun. Seungwoo takes their hands before winking at the bartender as they leave. Seungwoo leads the three of them to a hotel just across the street from the bar. Seungsik smirks as Seungyoun bites his lip at the sight of the hotel register clerk. Seungwoo laughs airily as he looks back at Seungyoun before pulling them into the elevator. Seungwoo immediately attaches to Seungyoun's neck, the youngest of the three mewling out at the feeling of Seungwoo biting his neck. Seungsik watches in amusement as Seungyoun tries to grasp at Seungsik's hand. Seungyoun moans out as Seungwoo presses against him before pulling off his neck and licking the purple bruise on his neck just as the elevator doors open. Seungsik grins as he drags the other two to the room. Seungsik pulls out the room card and scans the card before pulling Seungwoo and Seungyoun into the room. Seungyoun immediately strips himself of his clothes and kneels in front of the two males.