Sangyeon/Eric (TBZ)

an: here's some short character descriptions for eric and sangyeon and then the pronouns !! also just so you know, i do not beta/proof read any of these so if there is a mistake i apologize TT-TT

eric (he/him)
p: shark bites, vertical labret, medusa, septum, r nostril, l eyebrow, tongue, nipples
t: r sleeve, ghosts on his ribs, mushrooms with uv details on his waist

sangyeon (he/him)
p: belly button
t: hip tattoos of stars

eric (he/him)
sangyeon (he/him)
juyeon (they/he)
hyunjun (he/they)
sunwoo (cub/he)
haknyeon (he/him)

i hope you enjoy !!

Eric remembers the day the country man moved in next door. Eric was sat outside his house on the front porch, his feet planted on the skateboard when the u-haul pulled up. The first thing Eric noticed about the man when he stepped out of the u-haul was the dark brown cowboy boots that went over his light wash jeans. Eric's eyes had traveled up from the jeans to the white form fitting t-shirt that left little to imagination of what was underneath. The next thing Eric noticed was the backwards baseball cap with the LA Dodgers logo. Eric's heart had sped up the moment the new neighbor looked over at him. He was absolutely gorgeous and Eric just knew he was fucked the moment they made eye contact. Eric still remembers the first words the older male had spoken to him. It still plagues his mind when he can't sleep at night and his mind drifts to the man.

"Good mornin' handsome. I'd like to say the weather was the hottest thing I'd be dealing with when I moved here, but I surely think you'll be the hottest thing I'll have to worry about."

Eric didn't think that his parents would get close to the neighbor, but like most things Eric wishes wouldn't become a problem, they did. His new neighbor was over more frequently than he would like to admit. There have been several times where Eric would walk out of the shower, and the male would be in the hallway helping Eric's mom with something. At first Eric thought his mom had a thing for their neighbor only to realize that his mom was very much not interested in a gay man. Eric finding out his neighbor is gay was something that fucked with his brain for weeks.

Eric usually didn't have to deal with the overwhelming feelings that his neighbor gives him because he and Eric have slightly conflicting work schedules at times. Eric is the manager at Zumiez while Sangyeon owns a landscaping business. However, when both Eric and Sangyeon aren't working they are more than likely both outside helping Eric's mom with something. Sangyeon loves helping Eric's mom with her garden and the flowers whereas Eric truly just does it so his mom won't yell at him. Eric doesn't dislike Sangyeon, quite the opposite actually, which is his problem. He's incredibly attractive, is a smooth talker, and knows just how to make Eric blush. Eric has no idea how to turn the tables and make Sangyeon crumble. Anytime that Sangyeon is around, Eric's brain practically turns to mush. It's part of the reason why Eric actively tries to stay busy on his days off such as today.

Juyeon and their boyfriend Hyunjun are on their way to come get Eric so they can go to the mall to get things. Eric checks his outfit in the mirror, black skinny jeans hug his legs, his tank top cut low enough that it exposes his collarbones. He puts his blonde hair in a black snapback before winking at himself in the mirror. Eric tightens the laces of his platform converse before walking out of his house. Eric looks over at his neighbor's house and sure enough there, there's Sangyeon in a cut off t-shirt and jeans with those god forsaken cowboy boots. Eric shakes his head and sits on the steps of his porch to wait for Juyeon and Hyunjun. Eric's attention turns towards Sangyeon when he sees the older male approaching.

"Mornin' handsome. You headed into work?" Sangyeon leans against the pillar of Eric's porch while looking down at the younger.

"Not today. Juyeon and Hyunjun are picking me up and we're going to the mall. You need anything?" Eric stretches out, the chains hanging from his jeans hit the concrete steps.