Sangyeon/Juyeon (The Boyz)

Baseball season. One of the most famous times for Seoul National University and Korea University. Not just due to the legendary games each team has, but because of the rivalry between the team captains. Lee Sangyeon is the captain of Seoul National's baseball team while Korea University's captain is Lee Juyeon. The two males are famous for spitting out the most random of insults at each other. Both teams are friends and get along just fine, except for Juyeon and Sangyeon. Of course today being the first game of the season, the two teams are up against each other.

Sangyeon sits on the bench in the locker room with his head in between his knees as he shakes his head. Sangyeon yelps when a hand is placed on his shoulder, his body immediately jolting as he looks up at the person who smirks at the older.

"What do you want Jaehyun?" Sangyeon looks over at his friend before he stretches his back.

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun hums and leans against Sangyeon's locker, "You just look nervous," Jaehyun smirks.

"Jacob, who is the starting pitcher for the other team?" Sangyeon looks up at the male that now stands next to Jaehyun.

"Sunwoo. I say our starting hitter should be Jaehyun. He's got one of the hardest hits on this team," Jacob looks over at Sangyeon who stands up and nods his head.

"Sunwoo is extremely precise. The best thing we can do is get him tired so the team has to change pitchers. We have to be careful about the short stop though. He's amazing at what he does," Sangyeon runs a hand through his hair as he grabs his bat and helmet.

"Will you two just stop fighting and bang? Please it's so annoying," Jaehyun groans as Sangyeon looks at him in shock.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Sangyeon asks in shock as he takes a sip of water from his bottle.

"Sangyeon, we know that Juyeon is attractive, and he's good at his position, but that doesn't mean you two should hate each other," Jacob bites at his lip and laughs as Sangyeon cries out in frustration.

"I don't hate Juyeon! I have never hated Juyeon!" Sangyeon groans and looks up as their coach walks in.

"Why do you insult him all the time then?" Jaehyun raises his brow in question as Sangyeon shakes his head.

"It's complicated. I'll tell you when you're older," Sangyeon smirks as Jaehyun grumbles and Jacob stifles his laughter, "Is your boyfriend out in the crowd?"

"Younghoon is not my boyfriend," Jacob quickly replies, a blush setting on his cheeks.

"Tell that to Younghoon," Jaehyun smirks and groans as Jacob steps on his foot before the three join the rest of the team for the coach's beginning season speech.

Sangyeon rolls his eyes as the coach speaks. It's the same speech that he's given to the team every year since Sangyeon got there. Sangyeon and Jacob get up and inform the team of the starting line up and then listing off the people who will be substitutes for the other players.

"Alright guys! Remember, this is a starting game. Things might be a bit rough, but that doesn't mean we won't try our hardest this game. I believe in you. We got this!" Sangyeon shouts at the team as they all shout back happily before walking to the dugout.

Sangyeon looks over at the other dugout and blushes lightly when Juyeon winks at him, the older sticking his tongue out and flipping him off.

"There you go again. You say you don't hate him but here you are," Jaehyun looks over at Sangyeon who shakes his head and groans.

"You wouldn't understand Jaehyun," Sangyeon looks over at Jaehyun who rolls his eyes and puts his helmet on while grabbing his bat.

"Whatever you say captain," Jaehyun walks out to the plate and smirks at Sunwoo.