JohnIl (NCT)

Every summer since Taeil was thirteen, he and his family have gone to the same camping site. Every summer that Taeil goes, without fail, the Suh family is also there, almost always in the same part of the campground. The Suh family has only one boy by the name of Johnny who was only a year younger than Taeil. Taeil knew at thirteen that he was gay, and spending his summer with one of the cutest boys he has ever met did not help him at all. This year Taeil was twenty-five and would be joining his family once again on their yearly summer camping trip. Taeil had noticed that the Suhs hadn't been there last year so he was hoping that they would show up this year. He missed talking to Johnny.

"Yah! Taeil! Hurry up and help us!" Taeil's younger sister shouts at Taeil who puffs his cheeks out and walks over to help set the tents up.

"I already set my tent up. Why do I have to set yours up?" Taeil looks at her as she scoffs and finishes up her tent.

"Who was the one who had to show you how to set it up in the first place?" she shakes her head before walking off to get her things from their parents car.

Taeil grumbles as he walks into his tent and face plants his pillows after taking his shirt off, hoping to maybe get a nap in before they all went swimming. Taeil sighs softly and looks around his tent before grabbing his sunscreen and putting it on his face and chest. Taeil grumbles to himself as he flips onto his side to take a nap and hoping that his sister won't wake him up in five minutes.

It was another forty-five minutes after Taeil fell asleep that the familiar camper pulled up into their usual spot. Taeil wakes up to the sound of loud greetings and laughs meaning that the Suh family is there. Taeil quickly gets out of his tent forgetting to grab his shirt. He runs out and joins his mom and dad as they greet the Suh family.

"Taeil! You haven't grown at all!" Johnny's mother laughs as she pats his head and squishes his cheeks.

"Sadly I'm staying this small," Taeil laughs and hugs the woman happily.

During the summer, Johnny's mother became like his second mother. She was the first one he told that he was gay. She had given him great advice on how to tell his family which he took and used to tell his family that he's gay. Taeil was devastated last year when they weren't there.

"We missed you last year! I hope everything is going well," Taeil's dad smiles at Johnny's.

"We had to stay home and help Johnny! Poor boy had several surgeries last year," Johnny's father hums before turning around, "Where is he anyways?"

"He's coming on his own, remember? He said he was going to be a bit late, but he should be here soon," Johnny's mother smiles and winks at Taeil who feels his face heat up even more.

"Taeil would not stop talking about Johnny last summer," Taeil's sister shakes her head as Taeil lets out a strangled noise from his throat, "What? I'm being honest."

"Please, oh please, for the love of my sanity, please shut up!" Taeil whines out and hides his face in his hands.

"Don't worry, Johnny was also talking about how much he missed you Taeil," Johnny's mother laughs and looks over at a car that pulls up right next to the Suh camper, "Speak of the devil."

Taeil's eyes widen as a tall blue haired male with a lip and nose piercing gets out of the car. Taeil chokes on his own saliva at the sight of Johnny. After not seeing him for two years, he's gotten taller and more muscular. Johnny looks over at Taeil and breaks out into a big goofy grin.

"MOON TAEIL!" the taller runs over and scoops him up into his arms, "I missed you!"

"JOHN SUH! PUT ME DOWN!" Taeil screeches and clings onto the taller, "I missed you too but for the love of god!"