Seungyoun/Hangyul (BAE173/Woodz)

an: this intro is a bit long and i'm sorry but it's to help with seungyoun's eye colors !! also i'm doing a bit of decriptions for hangyul and seungyoun !! also there is recreational drug use (weed) just in case that is a tw for anyone !!

hangyul (he/him)
p: shark bites, vertical labret, r nostril, r butterfly kiss anti brow, septum, tongue
t: full sleeves, chest tattoo of dragon, l rib galaxy, r rib solar system, waist tattoo of uv ghosts
hair color: black blue

seungyoun (he/him)
p: none at the start but septum, tongue, and vertical labret after a month
t: traditional alien tattoos that are uv activated when disguised
hair color: black
mood changing eyes
red: anger
orange: annoyed
yellow: excited
green: happy/content
dark blue: sad
light blue: adoration
purple: confused/thinking
pink: embarrassed
raspberry: love/admiration
black: emotionless
silver: scared/anxious/nervous
dark gray: sick
gold: normal eye color
also seungyoun's body tingling from hangyul being happy is because he gets energy from making people happy

an: i hope you enjoy !!

Seungyoun knows little to nothing about humans. Seungyoun wasn't expected to know anything about humans, but it does make his next step in life a bit harder. Seungyoun knew how to disguise well as a human, the elders had taught him well. Seungyoun just doesn't know how humans act. It's not that Seungyoun had trouble paying attention to what people were teaching him, it's just that Seungyoun had never really imagined himself living with the humans. He was perfectly happy staying in the small community he was in. Seungyoun should have realized that the elders would push him to move into the human world. They did it with Yibo and Seungwoo so of course they would do it with him. Seungyoun is beyond thankful that the elders helped him find a place. The only thing is that Seungyoun would be sharing the apartment with a human. Seungyoun is nervous, but not as nervous as he thought he would be. Seungwoo and Yibo are thankfully helping him move in since the elders are unable to disguise themselves as long as the youngers can.

Seungyoun is not sure what to expect as the three pull up to the large apartment building. He's seen buildings like this in movies, but he didn't realize that they were real. Seungyoun sighs softly as he grabs his backpack and several boxes before following Seungwoo and Yibo up the stairs to his apartment. Seungyoun grabs the keys and unlocks the door, his nose filled with the scent of another person along with foods that he couldn't recognize. It doesn't seem like the human he's going to be living with is home. Seungyoun walks to the empty room, a bed already set up for him, Seungwoo saying that he and Yibo set it up yesterday. Seungyoun sets his stuff down before sitting down on the bed and looking around the bedroom, his eyes turning a deep purple.

"What are you confused about Youn?" Yibo sits down next to Seungyoun, Seungwoo leaning against the wall.

"I don't know anything about humans. What if I mess up and say something that would reveal us?" Seungyoun frowns and looks down at his jeans, "And why are these pants so tight?"

"It's called human fashion Seungyoun. We can't go around wearing traditional clothing can we?" Seungwoo laughs at Seungyoun who pouts but nods, "I'll be here and so will Yibo. You have your phone and you can call us or text us at any time, okay?"

"What about a job for me?" Seungyoun huffs and looks at the bed again, "I should have paid more attention to things."

"I told you you should have," Yibo rolls his eyes and flicks Seungyoun's ear, "Do you remember that human that the elders have a good relationship with? She owns a cafe downtown that you'll be working at. You start in a week. The elders will help cover your rent."