OT21 NCT

Paradise. A noun meaning a place or state of bliss, felecity, or delight. With a definition like that, the word should make any person who hears the word be filled with joy and delight. That is not the case for Seoul natives. The word Paradise strikes fear in everyone who hears the word. Lee Taeyong is the leader of one of Seoul’s most notorious gangs, Paradise. Paradise is known for their elaborate robbery heists Their ability to suck someone dry without anyone noticing until it’s too late. Paradise has two close allies. The WeishenV gang and the Promise gang. 

The WeishenV gang is led by Dong Sicheng, Sicheng is known to the public as WinWin but to close friends and other gang members, they know him by his birth name. The WeishenV gang is known for their bomb demolitions. Some of the biggest architectural projects go up in smoke thanks to WeishenV. The best thing about it? No one can tell their plans until it’s too late. Once WeishenV has plans to take down a project, they do it. No questions asked. They are single handedly the most destructive of the three gangs. Wherever WeishenV went smoke, rubble, and havoc followed. While Paradise and WeishenV are ground workers, Promise is a cyber-hacking gang. 

Promise is led by Lee Jeno, a young computer hacker. Jeno got his start when he was younger from his brother who was a computer engineer. Jeno learned the ins and outs of computers before he could multiply. He quickly learned how to access the internet shortly after. By age ten, Jeno had successfully hacked his father’s laptop. During high school, Jeno had formed a computer coding cub. In that club, he met Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, and Donghyuck. Once high school ended, Jeno immediately began the Promise gang. Once word in the underground got out about Promise, Paradise and WeishenV instantly contacted Promise. Promise began helping WeishenV and Paradise as soon as Promise was contacted. 

During one of the Jeno’s first groundwork cases, he captured Huang Renjun and has kept Renjun in the Promise safe-house away from the dangers of the world. Renjun didn’t see it that way at first. He sw it as his best friend from high school kidnapping him and holding him hostage. Now that Renjun has been separated from his friends for months now, Renjun now has found solace in Jeno’s arms at night. Renjun would never admit that to the gang leader however. 

It has been almost two years since Promise teamed up with Paradise and WeishenV. Taeyong has just called a meeting with Sicheng and Jeno both to discuss their new mission; taking down S.M.

“Why take down S.M. now? We’ve known about S.M. training killers for years now,” Jeno looks at Taeyong. 

“Those were possible rumors. No one could prove anything until now. Police now have a former S.M. assassin working for them,” Taeyong looks at Jeno. 

“S.M. not only managed to let one of their assassins go, but they managed to let him side with the cops? Sounds too good to be true,” Sicheng picks at his nails while lookingn at Taeyong.

“He’s not the point! S.M. isn’t working alone!” Taeyong runs a hand through his dyed red hair.

“What do you mean? There’s more than one business training killers?” Jeno grabs his phone immediately to text Renjun.

“You honestly think just one business in all of Seoul would be behind this?” Sicheng scoffs at Jeno.