Dongmyeong/Keonhee (WeUs)

an: eeee am here to give pronouns !! there is a lot of people in this fic

dongmyeong (trans he/him)

keonhee (he/him)

yuto (dino/he)

shinwon (he/him)

hwanwoong (mer/he)

youngjo (vamp/he)

geonhak (he/they)

juyeon (mew/he)

seoho (he/they)

dongju (doll/he)

yonghoon (he/him)

hyungu (pup/he)

harin (he/him)

giwook (kit/he)

Dongmyeong was beyond ready to come home to his apartment. He had been on vacation with his twin brother for the past two weeks and he just wants to go home. He loves spending time with Dongju and their parents, but the constant questions about his transition and if he needs help with anything when it comes to hormones. He's so incredibly thankful for the support from his family but he's just tired of the constant bombardment and questions. His parents have been nothing but supportive when it came to Dongmyeong being trans and Dongju using neopronouns. Their parents are just sometimes over supportive. Dongmyeong understands why though. When Dongmyeong and Dongju came out to their more extended family, things weren't taken so happily and understanding. Dongju and Dongmyeong immediately became the outcasts of the family along with their parents. Dongmyeong and Dongju are extremely lucky to have such supporting parents, Dongmyeong just wants to be able to do things on his own without his parents constantly trying to interfere and do it for him. Luckily this is his last day at his and Dongju's parent's house and he's currently home alone, so Dongmyeong does the only thing he can think of. Video chat with his best friend Yuto.

Dongmyeong grabs his laptop and opens up Discord before signing in and already seeing the slew of messages of Yuto asking where he's at. Dongmyeong responds back with a few messages as he opens up a bag of chips. Yuto quickly texts back about missing Dongmyeong and wanting to see his face. Dongmyeong rolls his eyes and opens up their chat before calling him, Yuto's face showing up almost instantly.

"Myeongie! Hey! How are you? When are you coming home?" Yuto props dinoself up on dinos bed so that Dongmyeong can see dino better, "Shinwon bought you something."

"I thought I said no to buying me stuff!" Dongmyeong whines and fixes his septum piercing.

"To be fair," Shinwon's voice comes from off screen which means he's probably on Yuto's floor grading homework, "You said if you were within a twenty mile radius and I'm pretty sure you're a bit further than twenty miles," Shinwon laughs softly as Dongmyeong grumbles.

"He's got a point Myeongie," Yuto grins at Dongmyeong who rolls his eyes but nods, "You didn't answer my question. When are you coming home?"

"We're taking a five a.m. train tomorrow to come home. Seoho is picking us up from the train and then they're dropping me off before I have to witness them being gay as hell. I'm just excited to go home and just sit on my couch and finish the anime Keonhee and I are watching," Dongmyeong sighs and messes with his nostril piercing, "Have you seen him at all?"

"Hey! They better be gay with Shinwon and me too. We miss our fourth boyfriend. And yeah! He was at the cafe a couple of days ago. He accidentally ordered your order along with his and he looked absolutely shocked that he had subconsciously ordered for you," Yuto laughs softly and notices the light blush on Dongmyeong's cheeks but refuses to say anything, "What have you been up to at home?"