SoonHoon

Jihoon wasn’t one for parties. He was a music major who would much rather stay at home and produce music. He often was seen in the music production classroom during his free time just to produce random music and songs. Music was everything to the male. So when Seungcheol and Jeonghan told Jihoon that they were dragging him to a party, Jihoon fought tooth and nail. No way in hell was he going to a sweaty grindfest with shitty alcohol and drunk idiots who liked to absentmindedly molest random bodies that passed them. Jihoon was not a party person and never will be. He could never understand his best friend’s fascinations with the pounding music that added to the headache that would occur the next morning. For Jihoon, parties were a whirlwind of bad decisions and drunken nights filled with regrets. No way he was being dragged to one of those horror fests. Yet here he was, a cup of banana milk in hand, drunken bodies swaying to the pounding house music being blared through the shitty speakers. Seungcheol and Jeonghan were nowhere to be found, unsurprisingly. Jihoon lays his head back against the wall and grumbles a slew of curse words. How could they just leave him here by himself? Jihoon sighs and shakes his head. Jihoon almost spills the banana milk in his hand when someone uses Jihoon as an armrest. 

“Do you fucking mind?” Jihoon looks up at the male before rolling his eyes at the six foot male smirking down at him, “Kim Mingyu. What do you want?” 

“Why do you always assume I need something from you?” Mingyu chuckles and rests his head on Jihoon’s head. 

Jihoon feels arms slip around his waist making him yelp and look at the molester. Of course. Wherever Mingyu is, his boyfriend is sure to follow. 

“Wonwoo what in the hell are you doing?” Jihoon glares at the two. 

“Mingyu saw you over here so we’re trying to make the guy at the corner of the dance floor jealous. He’s been staring at you since you got here. His name is Kwon Soonyoung. Jun and Minghao are friends with him. Maybe he’ll finally get the balls to come over here and talk to you,” Wonwoo kisses Jihoon’s cheek then takes Mingyu away when he sees Soonyoung walking over to Jihoon. 

Jihoon’s breath catches in his throat. The male’s dyed red hair was styled perfectly, the light amount of eyeliner was just enough to make the male’s eyes pop. Soonyoung smirks at Jihoon when he’s close enough. 

“You don’t seem like the partying type,” Soonyoung slightly slurs. 

“I choose not to contaminate my organs and body with poison,” Jihoon smirks back at Soonyoung. 

“It’s not poison. I’m Kwon Soonyoung by the way,” Soonyoung grins and holds his hand out. 

“Lee Jihoon,” Jihoon shakes his hand before looking at the male while smiling, “Did you come here alone?”

“Asking for a friend?” Soonyoung takes a drink of his beer while smirking. 

“Asking so I can help you home if I need to,” Jihoon chuckles and takes a sip of his banana milk. 

“Yeah I came here alone. My friends ditched me for date night. Plus Seungkwan and Seokmin hate parties. I come to dance and get wasted. I’m wasted, wanna dance?” Soonyoung smirks before looking queasy. 

Jihoon immediately takes the male to the nearest bathroom. He rubs Soonyoung’s back while he throws up. Jihoon shakes his head as Soonyoung spits the rest out and then flushes the toilet. 

“Let’s get you back to your dorm. Hand me your phone,” Jihoon tells Soonyoung who shakily hands Jihoon his phone. 

Jihoon calls the first person that shows up on his call logs after putting his own number into the phone.