Giwook x Dongmyeong (Onewe)

You would think being a world famous rockstar, life would be pretty easy and fun. For the most part it was, except when you're most known in your home country and just trying to find a tattoo parlor that won't swarm with fans. All Giwook wants is a new tattoo and the poor male can't step foot out of his house without being ambushed by fans. Giwook lays across the chair, his head and feet dangling on opposite ends of the chair. Hyungu looks over at Giwook who kicks his legs dejectedly.

"Yonghoon hyung! Giwook is being a baby again!" Harin shouts from the couch as he continues to play video games.

"What do you even mean?" Yonghoon walks into the living room, spatula in hand as he looks over at Giwook, "I see."

"He's been kicking his legs and making gurgling noises like a baby," Hyungu pokes Giwook's nose before turning his attention back to Harin's game, "Harin we should play Rock Band."

"What's going on Giwook?" Yonghoon looks at Giwook, "Do you wanna come help me with lunch? We can talk about what's bugging you," Yonghoon smiles at Giwook who gets off of the chair.

Giwook ruffles Harin and Hyungu's hair before following the oldest band member to the kitchen. Giwook jumps up and sits on the counter while smiling at Yonghoon.

"What?" Yonghoon looks at Giwook who pouts and points to his forehead, "Needy," Yonghoon tsks before leaning up and kissing Giwook's forehead.

"Not needy, just like kisses," Giwook swings his legs happily, "Plus you're dating someone and Harin and Hyungu are dating," Giwook huffs and tugs at his lip piercing.

"I know you're sad and probably kind of lonely. Is that why you've been acting up and getting into that cute little head of yours?" Yonghoon kisses Giwook's forehead again as emphasis before going back to making lunch.

"That's why I've been trying to find a tattoo parlor. I really want a tattoo, but the idea of walking into a tattoo parlor here in Seoul makes me want to cry," Giwook pouts and steals a small piece of bacon.

"You do know that Keonhee works at a tattoo parlor right? Not only that, but it's pretty unknown. The owner of the show is apparently pretty low-key and doesn't have much recognition unlike Kiji," Yonghoon looks at Giwook who bites into the bacon then yelps, "Somehow I wonder how you have taste buds still."

"They're hanging on by a thread," Giwook laughs before eating the bacon and wincing at the heat, "Do you think you could talk to Keonhee about setting up an appointment?"

"Talk to me about what?" Keonhee asks as he walks into the kitchen, "Hi baby," Keonhee kisses Yonghoon's cheek before sitting on the counter next to Giwook, "Hi Giwook. What are we feeling?"

"Not needy," Giwook looks up at Keonhee who kisses Giwook's forehead upon hearing him, "Not needy I promise," Giwook snuggles into Keonhee's side happily.

"Yonghoon?" Keonhee looks over at his boyfriend who starts to cook some noodles.

"He's just feeling kind of lonely and wants a lot of affection, so he's trying to fill the void with a tattoo," Yonghoon hums as he gets bowls from the cupboard before going back to cooking.

"That's what you wanted to talk to me about," Keonhee smiles over at Giwook who nods his head and swings his legs happily, "We're pretty open most days. You can give me your tattoo idea before I leave and I'll run it by Myeong. I'll text you by tonight if he approves of it. Are you busy this week?" Keonhee runs his hand through Giwook's dyed purple hair who snuggles closer to Keonhee.

"We don't have anything scheduled for the next two weeks. If they tell us last minute we have something, I will personally castrate our manager," Yonghoon hums as he finishes cooking, "HARIN! HYUNGU! LUNCH IS READY!" Yonghoon shouts loudly to get the others attention.