Younghoon x Jacob (tbz)

Orchards. Everyone knows what they are. Many people go to apple orchards to pick apples, to get cider, and to just enjoy the view of the orchards. What you wouldn't expect is for the name Orchard to be in flashing lights at an amphitheatre, but that's exactly what is happening. The band is having its last tour stop in Chicago, Illinois before they go on vacation. The group consists of a lead singer, lead guitar, drums, main guitar, and a keyboardist. The brains behind the group's musical composition is lead guitarist Lee Sangyeon. Sangyeon started the band with his best friend and bass guitarist Lee Jaehyun, and best friend and drummer Lee Juyeon. Juyeon brought his boyfriend and keyboardist Eric Son. The band only needed a lead singer to begin their adventures. That's where Lee Sangyeon's roommate and friend, Kim Younghoon comes in. Younghoon had just gotten over a breakup when Sangyeon asked if he wanted to join the band. Younghoon agreed but on one condition.

"Hey! Jelly! You ready?" Sangyeon looks over at Younghoon who looks at his jeans before looking at Sangyeon, "What's wrong? You've got that look in your eyes like you're scared," Sangyeon looks at him.

"We're only about nine hours away from Toronto," Younghoon looks at Sangyeon who sighs, "It's stupid I know. He used me, but fuck I'm still in love with him," Younghoon groans then shrieks when Jaehyun slides an arm around Younghoon's waist.

"No need to worry Jelly. We got you. We'll be your new boyfriends!" Jaehyun laughs and kisses Younghoon's cheek making him shriek.

"YAH! LEE JAEHYUN GET OFF ME!" Younghoon screams and throws him off, making the group laugh.

"Hey guys! You're on in five," their manager looks at the group who nods.

Younghoon grabs a small bag of chips before crushing them up and inhaling them. He throws the bag away and smiles at the group happily.

"We got this Jelly," Juyeon smiles and rubs Younghoon's shoulders who nods his head happily.

"Alright guys! You're ready to go!" the manager smiles at the group before they gather around and smile.

"Okay guys. Last tour stop and then we're free for a while okay? We can hang out, play at cafes and just be stress free for a bit. Let's make this concert a hit!" Sangyeon grins and looks at the group who all nod their heads, "Lets go!" Sangyeon grins before running out onto the stage as everyone screams.

Juyeon kisses Eric quickly before running out onto the stage and sitting at the drum set as the fans scream for Juyeon. Jaehyun chuckles at the blushing Eric who runs on stage and walks to his keyboard as the fans scream for Eric who winks at the fans. Jaehyun smiles and rubs Younghoon's shoulder before running on stage and walking to his bass guitar. Younghoon breathes out heavily before smirking to himself. He runs onto the stage before screaming into the microphone.

"WHAT'S GOING ON CHICAGO?!" Younghoon screams loudly as the fans scream out Jelly's name, "Are you guys ready?" Jelly screams as the fans scream and wave their arms.

Jelly looks over at the group who smiles as Juyeon clicks his drumsticks together before the band begins to play their newest song. The band continues on with another two songs before taking a break and drinking some water.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" Jelly grins at the fans as they scream out answers at him making him laugh, "I hope everyone's doing alright! We've spent a long time preparing for this concert! It's been exactly a year since we've been here! We were so small back then! I'm so glad that our fans have continued to grow and continue to support us!" Jelly grins before running a hand through his hair, "This next song is actually a cover! Some of you guys might recognize it from the lives Eric and I do! You ready Juyeon?" Jelly looks back at Juyeon who laughs and nods, "Alright guys! I hope I don't seem too cocky," Jelly winks at the crowd who screams as the music to Cocky by Tilian Pearson begins from the band.