A.C.E/A.C.E

an: i hope you guys like this !! there's not much of pronoun thing because most of them are using he/him except byeongkwan, sehyoon, and dongyeol who use he/they and wooseok who uses pup/he. anyways !! have fun reading this !!!

Yuchan is new to school and he has no idea what to expect from this school. His last school granted him very few opportunities to be himself considering how small the school was. While the small school was diverse and had less chances for accidents to happen with more powerful creatures and weaker ones, Yuchan was never going to be able to further himself in an education if he stayed at that school, so he transferred. This school is so much bigger than he expected and there were larger and much more powerful beings at every corner he took. Yuchan is beyond nervous being here with the high population of vampires and demons who go after elves like him for their blood and healing properties. So naturally Yuchan does everything he can to stay away from the strong type of creatures at the school. Well most of them. Yuchan makes an exception for Kim Wooseok and pups friends.

"Kang Yuchan! Do you want to have lunch together?" Wooseok wraps pups arm around Yuchan's shoulders.

"I thought we agreed on that yesterday?" Yuchan laughs and shakes his head, Wooseok rolls pups eyes but drags Yuchan to the cafeteria.

"Hwanhee and Dongyeol are bringing lunch for us," Wooseok sits down at a table, Yuchan nods his head before they both sit at a table, "How was herbal medicine studies?"

"Well Han Eunji almost burnt her whole arm because she forgot to wear protective gear when messing with glass and dry leaves," Yuchan shakes his head, "How was alchemy?"

"If I have to look at another melted metal I think I will simply pass away," Wooseok groans and rests pups head on the table, "When will they get here with food?"

"Aish, you're so dramatic Wooseokie," Dongyeol laughs as they and Hwanhee set food down on the table, "Hey Yuchan."

"Hey Dongyeol! Hey Hwanhee!" Yuchan ruffles Hwanhee's hair, Hwanhee grinning before leaning cubs head on Yuchan's shoulder, "How was algebra?"

"Gross," Hwanhee groans and rubs cubs eyes, "Dongyeol and Hanse kept flirting."

"Oh gross," Yuchan fake gags, Hwanhee and Wooseok laughing as Dongyeol rolls their eyes and hands food out to everyone.

"Just cause you haven't found a guy that you like," Dongyeol opens his sandwich, "Why is it so bad to flirt with someone who actually likes me?"

"It's not Gyeol. We're just teasing you," Yuchan opens his sandwich wrapper, "I do not want to go to creature studies."

"Oh god. Isn't that taught by an incubus?" Wooseok takes a bite of pups sandwich, "How do you survive?"

"Luckily the class is big enough that he doesn't call on me," Yuchan shudders and shrugs, "Plus Dongyeol's boyfriends tall friend is in that class. The puppy. He's very protective and it's cute."

"Byungchan," Hwanhee and Dongyeol retort at the same time before taking a bite of their sandwiches at the exact same time.

"Twins," Wooseok shakes pups head before taking a sip of his juice, "Anyways. Yuchan! My sweet summer child, are you busy this weekend?"

"I don't believe so. My cousin was going to come over but his boyfriend is in the hospital," Yuchan shrugs and feels his blood run cold when a group of vampires walk past the table.

"Wooseok, they're here," Hwanhee whispers to Wooseok, Wooseok immediately grabbing Yuchan's hand when pup snarls at the vampires who smirk at Wooseok and Yuchan.