YuTae

Yui is the new Japanese transfer at SM Academy. She's a sweet girl who loves anime and to make new friends. She has already made several new friends during her first couple of weeks on the campus. Her new friends include sophomores Mark Lee, Lee Donghyuck, junior Sicheng and Dong Sicheng's sophomore boyfriend Lucas Wong. She loves to play video games and soccer on occasion. Yui loves to kiss her friends' cheeks and hug them. Yui is different than most girls. Sure she likes some more masculine things, and might not like to put makeup on that much, but that's not what makes her different. Yui has a secret. A secret that she won't let anyone know. Not even her new best friends.

"Yui!" Mark shouts towards her as he runs to catch up with her with Donghyuck trailing behind him.

"Oh! Hi Mark! Hi Donghyuck!" Yui giggles and messes with her hair slightly.

"Hey! I know you have science coming up so just a warning we are getting a project and we are partnered up," Mark links arms with both Yui and Donghyuck.

"Oh ew," Yui giggles and looks over at a table to see Sicheng and Lucas talking, "Sichengie! Lucas!" Yui shouts towards her friends causing them to look at her and walk towards her.

"Hey Yui! Hey Mark! Hey Donghyuck!" Sicheng smiles and looks at his friends, "What are you guys up to?" Sicheng asks and hums.

"We just got out of science. We have a project with partners," Donghyuck sighs and shakes his head.

"That's gross. Sounds like something perfect for Yui," Lucas chuckles and laughs harder when Yui glares at him.

"First of all Wong, I will break your fingers and Sicheng won't feel bad about it," Yui smirks and walks towards the vending machine to get a drink.

All four boys collectively stare at Yui's ass as she bends over to grab her drink. Yui stands back up and turns around before rolling her eyes and walking back towards them.

"You four are gross," a senior walks over and chuckles while shaking his head.

"Thank you Taeil," Yui wraps her arm around Taeil's shoulders and giggles softly.

"You should stop wearing platforms. You're already taller than me and your dumbass platforms make it worse," Taeil pouts and looks at Yui.

"Sucks to suck oppa," Yui sticks her tongue out at Taeil who gags at the honorific.

"You ready for science?" Sicheng and Lucas ask while looking at Taeil and Yui.

"You know I'm not," Yui groans and sits at one of the tables close by.

"Hey we have to get going. We have Algebra," Mark sighs as Donghyuck gags at the thought of math.

The four friends wave goodbye to the two as they sit and wait for their next class who's sitting at the table. Yui puts one of her AirPods in and turns on View by SHINee. Yui begins to move her head to the beat.

"Who is even in our science class?" Taeil hums and cracks his back making Yui gag.

"Lee Taeyong, Kim Jungwoo, Seo Youngho," Yui begins to list off while crossing her legs and sighing, "I think I'll die if I get paired up with Taeyong."

"I know you will, but it's okay, I'll be your knight in shining armor and I'll come rescue you from being stuck with him after your project is done," Taeil giggles and winks at Yui.

"Will someone tell this idiot he likes men?" Yui shakes her head and plays with her hair.

"Taeyong is really nice though. He's a big fluff ball," Sicheng chuckles and shakes his head while looking at Yui.