Yuto/Wooseok (Pentagon)

Yuto is addicted to his phone. He knows that, but truly can you blame the male when he lives with Yanan and Changgu? The two are so disgustingly cute it makes Yuto want to cry from loneliness. Yuto had done the only thing that made sense to him. Joining stan twitter. Sure it wasn't the greatest idea, but he needs an escape from the two males who are sitting opposite of him on the couch while cuddling and cooing at each other. Yuto groans and slips his headphones in before blasting Victon's Mayday so loud that he feels like his skull is vibrating. Yuto stands up and walks over to the kitchen to make himself some food before seeing the clear vial sitting in the fridge door waiting to be used. Yuto takes a headphone out before looking over at the couple and fake gagging.

"Hey queers, when do I need to take my shot again?" Yuto grabs a piece of cheese before eating it and grabbing the chicken nuggets from the freezer.

"Today Yuto. Do you want to go out and get McDonald's? Maybe your favorite manager is working," Yanan smiles over at Yuto who snorts at the thought.

"Yeah sure. I'll just put these away," Yuto puts the frozen nuggets away and closes the freezer door, "We should probably stock up on more alcohol pads. Is Honk coming home from the war soon?"

"He's not at war Yuto," Changgu laughs as Yuto shrugs and washes his hands, "Yes he's coming home soon. It's hard work being a journalist."

"Wouldn't know. I'm a math education major," Yuto grabs the clear vile, a syringe, and an alcohol pad, "Speaking of, I have calculus homework," Yuto mumbles to himself as he sits down in the living room, "Nannie? Can you help me?"

"Of course bub," Yanan grabs the alcohol pad from Yuto and opens it once Yuto slides his sweatpants and boxers down off his right butt cheek, "How is your thigh doing?"

"Overused. One of the injection sites got infected," Yuto pouts as he looks back at Yanan, "Please hurry I'm hungry."

"So needy," Yanan rolls his eyes and laughs softly as he opens the alcohol pad and cleans the spot on Yuto's butt before taking the syringe and tapping the air bubbles out, "You ready YuYu?"

"Mmhm," Yuto bites at his lip before breathing shallowly when Yanan sticks the needle in and pushing the liquid into Yuto. Yuto counts to five out loud before Yanan takes the needle out, "Thank you Nannie."

"Of course bub. Ggu go get your shoes on so we can take our baby out for McDonald's," Yanan grins as Yuto blushes and picks up his stuff and throws the needle into a sharps container.

"You do know he's a grown man right?" Changgu looks over at Yanan who gasps in fake shock.

"He's still my baby! I raised him!" Yanan puts his hoodie on and his shoes, "Yuto, I would bring a pillow for the car."

"Oh yeah I should," Yuto walks to the hall closet and grabs a pillow before pulling his phone out, "Oh my god. I'm in a bias group chat," Yuto mumbles and slips his phone in his pocket then looks at Yanan, "Does wearing my purple hoodie make me look to feminine?"

"Not at all bub!" Changgu smiles as Yuto slips his hoodie on and puts the pillow under his arm.

"Let's go YuYu," Yanan holds Changgu's hand, Yuto rolling his eyes as they walk out of the house and get into Changgu's car.

Yuto pulls his phone out and introduces himself into the group chat happily. Yuto grins as one of the members happily greets him before telling him that their name is Seok and that one of his ults is Hanse, the Victon member which this chat was made for. Yuto and Seok quickly gush over how cute Hanse is and how much they adore him. Yuto laughs silently to himself when Seok sends a slew of heart memes while saying they're sobbing. Yuto slips his phone into his pocket when the three arrive at McDonald's, Yuto wincing as he gets out of the car. The three walk inside, Yuto's pillow tucked under his arm as they walk inside.