Donghun/Yuchan/Junhee (A.C.E)

Donghun loves his job, don't get him wrong. He enjoys being the resident pretty boy cashier at Claire's. He just can't stand that short, demonia wearing nuisance that works at Spencer's. He can't go one day without having to deal with Byeongkwan strutting into his store and wreaking havoc on Donghun's diminishing mental state. It's not that Donghun disliked Byeongkwan, he actually is really good friends with him, outside of the workplace. Byeongkwan does everything in his power while he's working to make Donghun want to pull his hair out. As if Byeongkwan wasn't enough to deal with, Donghun had to deal with the mall's supervisor, Junhee. Donghun could never have a peaceful day at work when one of the two were bugging him, but the days that both of them decide to mess with Donghun? Those are the worst. Junhee is either trying to flirt with Donghun or is in Claire's arguing with Byeongkwan about distracting Donghun. Donghun's only saving graces are the Auntie Anne's manager and the Hot Topic employee. The Auntie Anne's manager, Yuchan, is another one of Junhee's victims of his flirting. He's younger than Donghun, but is an enjoyable kid to be around. Sehyoon, the Hot Topic employee and Byeongkwan's fiance, is always caring and comes by Claire's to buy piercings for himself and Byeongkwan. Sehyoon truly enjoys spending time with Donghun and is always asking about his day instead of pestering him like his fiance. Donghun always wonders how those two work and then he remembers how Byeongkwan acts with Sehyoon versus Donghun. There were days where Donghun only had to deal with them one at a time, or there were days like now where they all had lunch together.

"Listen," Byeongkwan pops the dick shaped sucker out of his mouth, "I'm just saying the memes that come from the Claire's store are some of the best."

"Says the one who manages a store that sells dildos and whatever the fuck you have in your mouth now," Donghun rolls his eyes as he takes a sip of his smoothie, "I can't help that people have had bad experiences with piercings at our store. I, for one, have never had a complaint," Donghun sighs and takes a bite of his pizza.

"That's just because you're good at what you do," Junhee smiles over at Donghun who blushes and shrugs, "It's true!"

"Junhee, give it up please," Byeongkwan groans and lays his head on Sehyoon's shoulder, "Hey babe can we get more hair dye?"

"Anything you want baby," Sehyoon turns his head and kisses the top of Byeongkwan's head while smiling, "Have you ever thought about doing piercings professionally?"

"Me? Oh god no. I'm too scared I'd mess up," Donghun shakes his head and looks over at Yuchan, "Anything new with you?"

"Not really," Yuchan pokes his Subway sandwich and shrugs, "Are you busy after work today Hunnie hyung?"

"No why? You need a boy's night?" Donghun smiles at Yuchan who nods his head.

"Wait, I want to be a part of boy's night!" Byeongkwan whines at Donghun who rolls his eyes.

"You're my best friend Byeongkwan, of course you and Sehyoon both are invited," Donghun rolls his eyes, "You too Junhee," Donghun smiles at Junhee who beams at Donghun, Yuchan's face turning red at the thought.

"Queers," Byeongkwan mumbles to Sehyoon who snorts and shoves a piece of pretzel into Byeongkwan's mouth.

"You're literally engaged to a man," Yuchan looks over at Byeongkwan who shrugs and puts his sucker back in his mouth.

"Shit, I have to go. Donghun, if I don't see you before you get off, text me where you guys are meeting please?" Junhee gathers up his trash before throwing it away and leaving.

"He's cute," Yuchan looks off in the direction of where Junhee's body disappears into the crowds.

"Tell me about it," Donghun sighs and grabs Yuchan's hand, "Are you sure you're okay?"