Hangyul/Seungwoo (Victon/BAE173)

an: hello there is a lot of neopronouns and people so i'll put a list down below !!

hangyul: werewolf (he/him)

seungwoo: vampire (he/him)

hanse: cat hybrid (he/they)

seungsik: ghost (ghost/ghosts/ghostself)

sejun: elf (fir/he)

subin: demon (he/him)

chan: siren (mer/he)

byungchan: dragon (onyx/onyxs/onyxself)

dohyon: werewolf (he/him)

minwook: werewolf (they/them)

seungyoun: vampire (he/they)

hyunggu: (gem/he)

without further ado here's the story!!

They're the cliche best friends. Seungwoo, a vampire prince, and Hangyul, a werewolf. They've been friends since Hangyul was young, the werewolf pack house neighboring the vampire coven house. Seungwoo remembers laughing at the young werewolf when he tripped over Seungwoo's video game cords when they first hung out. Seungwoo remembers getting suspended in primary school for punching a guy who said something bad about Hangyul. Seungwoo remembers Hangyul standing up and shouting excitedly at Seungwoo's graduation from university. Seungwoo remembers holding Hangyul in his arms when Hangyul's first boyfriend broke his heart. Seungwoo remembers celebrating with Hangyul for getting into the same university that Seungwoo graduated from. Seungwoo feels like he's watched his best friend grow up right in front of his eyes and now Seungwoo is faced with the overwhelming knowledge that he's in love with the werewolf. The plus side of having Hangyul as a best friend and being in love with him? Seungwoo can openly flirt with him, and Hangyul won't suspect a goddamn thing. Their friends, and Hangyul's younger brother, find them absolutely repulsive but Hangyul just brushes it off that 'they're just jealous because Seungwoo is his best friend and not theirs.' They all roll their eyes because of course Hangyul has absolutely no idea about Seungwoo's feelings and Seungwoo likes to keep it that way. Even Seungwoo's younger 'brother' (he was a rogue vampire child that the coven took in), has had enough of Hangyul's denseness. Seungwoo is fine with Hangyul not knowing. It makes their moments together even more precious.

Moments like this where Hangyul hangs upside down from Seungwoo's bed as they play Smash Bros on Seungwoo's switch. Hangyul looks absolutely ridiculous and he keeps running in the wrong direction, his golden eyes twinkling with delight anytime Seungwoo laughs at the younger's antics.

"Hangyul that's the third time you've lost from running off the platforms!" Seungwoo laughs as Hangyul beams and pulls himself up on the bed.

"I told you! Dohyon and I have an experiment to play every video game for at least twenty minutes while upside down. It's a cause that I'm willing to donate my body to! What do I have to lose?" Hangyul grins at Seungwoo who shakes his head and stands up to stretch his legs.

"Your brain cells Gyul," Seungwoo runs a hand through Hangyul's dyed black hair, Hangyul grinning up at Seungwoo.

"Those don't get much use anyways," Hangyul beams and laughs at the face Seungwoo makes, "It's true!"

"You're smart!" Seungwoo argues, both Seungwoo and Hangyul turning towards Seungwoo's door when Seungyoun and his boyfriend walk in.

"What are you two arguing about?" Seungyoun, Seungwoo's brother, leans against the doorframe as Hangyul lays upside down again on the bed, "Seungwoo what is he doing?"