WooSan

College was not something that San had planned for his future. In all honesty, he never even thought about his future. He was an orphan who had trouble making friends. When San finally stepped foot into his college class, he was nervous. He only had Yeosang and Seonghwa in his life now. His best friend from the orphanage was no longer. He hadn’t heard from or about Wooyoung since he was adopted. San closes his eyes and exhales deeply. He was okay. No one was going to hurt him anymore. San puts his sweaty hand around the silver doorknob to his dorm room. He had no idea who his roommate for this year would be. He had done his first year of college online, being too afraid to step foot into a public school. Once inside, San could hear the sizzling of food along with the aroma of bacon in the air. There was a soft humming coming from the kitchen area. San closes the heavy metal door behind him and shyly pads to where the smell is coming from. The male that is stood over the stove looks over when he hears shy footsteps. 

“San! I’m Jeong Yunho. I’ve heard a lot about you. You probably don’t recognize me. I’m friends with Seonghwa,” Yunho smiles over at San happily. 

“Oh yeah! I remember you! Hi!” San runs over and hugs Yunho tightly.

Yunho chuckles softly and hugs San back tightly. The two had bonded over a mutual feeling of abandonment and the abuse they both endured. San was able to open up to Yunho faster than he was able to open up to anyone. 

“Why don’t you go get your stuff set down in your room and lunch should be done. After lunch we can go to the store and get some stuff. Sound good? We can even invite Seonghwa and Yeosang,” Yunho smiles brightly at San. 

“You’re the best. I’m so glad you’re my roommate!” San quickly grabs his suitcase and his backpack before walking into the empty room near the kitchen. 

San begins to quitely unpack his things in his room. He puts all of his packed clothes away in the dresser next to his bed. San hums softly to a BTS song while he unpacks his suitcase and backpack. San lays his blanket down on the bed before putting Shiber on the bed smiling brightly. 

“I love you Shiber,” San kisses the head of his Shiber before slipping his hoodie on and walking out to Yunho. 

“You all settled in?” Yunho asks as he hands San a plate with an egg sandwich. 

“Yes I am! I got Shiber settled in too,” San smiles before yelping when their dorm door opens abruptly. 

“Yunho! If you hurt San already, I’m going to behead you!” Seonghwa storms inside with Yeosang. 

“Actually, you scared him,” Yunho smirks as the older male walks into the kitchen to see Yunho with his arm around San as the younger cowers into Yunho’s side. 

“Oh. Whoops,” Seonghwa blushes a light shade of red and looks over at San and waves at him. 

“Hi Seonghwa. Hi Yeosang,” San waves at them before starting to eat the food Yunho made. 

“Hi San. You ready to start classes tomorrow?” Yeosang smiles at San. 

“I guess. I’m a little anxious,” San bites his lip slightly. 

“You’re gonna be okay. Most of the classes you have, at least one of us is in. The only class you don’t have any of us in, Yunho’s boyfriend is in. He knows who you are and he knows to look out for you,” Seonghwa smiles brightly at San. 

“Actually, I was gonna ask if you wanted him to come over so you can meet him,” Yunho smiles at San. 

“Could you? It would probably be better than walking into class and seeing some random guy staring at me from across the room,” San giggles softly and finishes eating his food.