Sunwoo/Jacob (TBZ)

an: so before i start i'm going to do something a bit different !! i'm going to upload a photo to help people better visualize what i had in mind for the piercings and everything !! also when i do the pronouns under this im going to put their tattoo descriptions as well !!

sunwoo: he/they t: small raccoon on l forearm, half sleeve on lower r arm of mushrooms and fairies, haku dragon form from l side hip to mid thigh, watercolor orchid on r ribs, shirousa on l wrist with a flower (each person has one petal colored in between the six of them)

jacob: he/him t: l sleeve (flowers, fish, octopus, dragons, fairies), acoustic guitar on r forearm, geometric and watercolor dog on r side chest, flowers that sunwoo drew on l side chest, lala on l wrist with a flower

younghoon: bun/he t: r sleeve (lyrics, random doodles that sunwoo and kevin drew, waves, coffee, bread), kurousa on l wrist with a flower

sangyeon: he/him t: full sleeves (snowboards, music, doodles by sunwoo and kevin, cross, skulls), cherry blossoms on r ribs, kiki on l wrist with a flower

juyeon: he/they t: hello kitty and cinnamaroll watercolor on r forearm, nature tattoo sleeve l, hello kitty l wrist with a flower

kevin: pup/he t: honeycomb on r ribs, half l and r lower sleeves of doodles pup did, up house with balloons on l thigh, dear daniel on l wrist with a flower

an: here we go !!

Trees. It's the only thing Sunwoo has seen for the past hour and a half. He's going on a four-day weekend camping trip with his older brother Younghoon and four of Younghoon's friends, Sangyeon, Kevin, Juyeon, and Jacob. It's not the first time Younghoon has brought Sunwoo on a vacation with bun and bun's friends, and Sunwoo enjoys every vacation they go on. Sunwoo, however, is used to either taking trains or short car rides to their destination, not two and a half-hour car rides to a campsite in the middle of nowhere. Sunwoo is beyond thankful that Younghoon let them choose the music for the car ride. Sunwoo looks out the window at the trees to try and keep the headache that was emerging at bay. Sunwoo is lost in thought as they hum Sweater Weather, Sunwoo not noticing that Younghoon is talking to them. Sunwoo snaps his head over to his older brother when bun taps Sunwoo's knee that's bouncing.

"Huh? Sorry. I didn't mean to shake the car," Sunwoo blushes and bites at their vertical labret.

"Are you okay? You've been bouncing your leg for a while now," Younghoon looks out the windshield before glancing back at Sunwoo.

"Yeah, I'm okay. At least I think. I'm just not used to being a car for this long. My head is starting to hurt and I feel like I'm going to be sick," Sunwoo frowns as they look out the window, "I forgot how bad my motion sickness is sometimes."

"You can take a nap you know. Do we need to stop and get some food or do you want to just wait until we get to the campsite?" Younghoon looks over at Sunwoo whose face contorts at the mere mention of food right now, "We'll wait okay," Younghoon laughs and shakes buns head as bun continues driving to the campsite.

"What are we even doing for food?" Sunwoo tilts his head before looking out of the window at the neverending sight of trees.

"I think Sangyeon is making beef skewers and Jacob and Kevin want to do hot dogs and maybe s'mores later. How does that sound?" Younghoon smiles at Sunwoo who nods his head and hums along to the music playing through the speakers.

"I mean in theory it sounds amazing, but right now I want to throw up just looking at my skittles. Oh wait my skittles," Sunwoo opens up the bag again and pops a few in his mouth, "I forgot about them."