JooHyuk

Lee Minhyuk
Cuddly Dork

Lee Jooheon
Deaf Lovable Boy

_________________________________________

Minhyuk started a new school and he was not happy. He hates switching school because he hates being the new kid. On the plus side, his best friends Kihyun, Hoseok, and Hyungwon go to this school. They switched schools last year causing Minhyuk to be stuck alone. College can be a hard thing so moving based on your needs is necessary. Minhyuk groans as he lays his head on the chemistry table in front of him. Hyungwon walks in and sits next to him smirking.

“You look thrilled to be here,” Hyungwon laughs at Minhyuk.

“You know I hate being the new kid,” Minhyuk looks at Hyungwon and lays his head on the table.

“Yeah we know. Wait until you meet Kihyun's boyfriend Hyunwoo,” Hoseok sits at the table next to Minhyuk and Hyungwon.

“What why?” Minhyuk asks then chokes on his spit when Kihyun walks in with a tall and extremely muscular male, “Since when was Kihyun dating Korean Hercules?”

“You never listen to me,” Kihyun shrugs and sits at the table in front of Hyungwon and Minhyuk.

“You must be Minhyuk. It's nice to meet you. My name is Hyunwoo, but you can call me Shownu,” Hyunwoo smiles brightly at Minhyuk.

“Hey. It's nice to meet you as well,” Minhyuk smiles brightly at Hyunwoo.

The class seems to quiet down when a male with adorable freckles and blonde locks walks in. He grins brightly at the class and waves happily. Several people wave back before he sits down at the table in the front. A black haired male sits next to the blonde while holding a whiteboard.

“Black hair is Changkyun. He's deaf and mute. Blonde is Jooheon. He's mute so they use the whiteboard to work. Teacher writes shit on the board as she speaks so that Changkyun knows what we're doing. They're best friends and the sweetest of people,” a brown haired male that is sat next to Hoseok looks at Minhyuk.