Wooyoung/San (Ateez)

an: i want to apologize for my absence. i had to take a small break due to no motivation and lack of brain power but i'm back !! i'm doing the pronouns below this !!

san: he/him
wooyoung: he/him
hongjoong: ink/inks/inkself
seonghwa: them/them
yeosang: cloud/clouds/cloudself
felix: fir/he
eric: pup/he

i hope you enjoy !!

Red flame like energy swirls around the immense darkness, a pale hand peeking through before red hair appears. A sigh escapes the black painted lips of the demon as their heeled black boots click against the brick hallway. The demon stops in front of a large black door full of intricate wood detailings. The demon whispers something in latin before the door opens, the demon walking inside of the room. The clicking of the demon's boots becomes louder in the room as they walk up to a large wooden desk and run their pointed nails across the desk. The demon sitting behind the desk dressed in red looks up with a slight smirk.

"How can I help you?" the demon in red runs his forked and pierced tongue against his bottom lip.

"The human has summoned you again. He can't keep this up my lord," the demon runs a hand through their red hair.

"How many is that this week my dear Seonghwa?" the demon at the desk taps his nails against the desk before turning to a silver haired demon sitting next to the desk, "Hongjoong?"

"This has to be the fourteenth time just this week. It's close to the fiftieth time this month," Hongjoong, the silver haired demon, turns to Seonghwa, "Has he opened any portals?"

"Almost. We can only rely on that angel friend of his to help so often. I don't like being in debt to angels," Seonghwa growls slightly before they sit down in the chair in front of the demon in red, "What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll think of something," he muses before grabbing a black orb and running his fingers over it, a black haired male coming into view, "He seems so pure and innocent. What could he possibly want with me?"

"Not every pure looking human is actually pure. You should know this," Hongjoong runs inks fingers across a book, "He's in the cafe again."

"Where else would our dear Wooyoung be at this time of day?" the demon in red laughs before flicking the image of Wooyoung away, "I should pay him a visit shouldn't I?"

"Is that a good idea sir?" Seonghwa looks at the demon in the chair who shrugs.

"Is anything I decide to do on a whim ever a good idea Seonghwa dear?" he laughs and stands up, "I'll think it over Seonghwa."

"You'll talk to me before making any brash decisions right?" Hongjoong's deep red irises swirl with concern.

"No promises Joong," the demon brushes off his red suit before looking around the room, "Call a meeting with that pretty angel boy again."

"Cloud has a name," Seonghwa scratches at their head before looking over at the demon in charge, "What time?"

"As soon as possible," the demon walks over to a mirror and looks himself over, "Hongjoong keep me updated on if Wooyoung summons me again."

"Yes sir. Where are you going?" Hongjoong bites at inks bottom lip as the demon runs his hand over the door, the heavy wooden door opening.

"Simply checking the weather Hongjoong. You don't need to worry," the demon walks out of the room, his slightly heeled shoes making minimal noise compared to Seonghwa's boots.

The demon walks to the end of a hallway before tracing a circle in the air, a black hole with red flame-like energy appearing in front of the demon. He steps through the portal with his eyes closed, the smell of pine filling his nose. The demon walks along the cobblestone path before knocking on the door of a vine and leaf covered brick house. The demon smiles when a brown haired nymph opens the door.