JohnMark

Mark Lee
Sophomore in College

Mark LeeSophomore in College

Johnny Seo
Senior in College

__________________________________________

It was the start of a new semester at Neo Tech University. Johnny was on his final semester of his college career. He couldn’t wait to be out of that bitch. It was a long and terrible process just to go out and get some entry level job until he had the experience he needs to get a job that he really wants. Johnny looks at his wrist and sighs gently. He got the stupid fucking quote when he was sixteen. Why hadn’t he found his one and only yet? Was he cursed? Was he destined to be alone? Johnny knew that neither one of those statements were true. He bangs his head on the table then winces at the pain in his forehead.

“Serves you right dumbass,” Ten smirks as he sits next to Johnny.

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul. Johnny’s best friend. They decided at a young age that they were platonic soulmates. Ten had some weird ass Chinese on his arm that he had no idea how to pronounce or what the fuck it meant. Kun tried to explain how to say it to Ten, but the poor male had a brain the size of a pea.

“I’d rather deal with a headache then look at my fucking soulmate quote one more damned time,” Johnny grumbles softly as Kun and Taeil sit at the table.

“Will you give it a rest Mister Tree?” Kun laughs softly causing Johnny to snort and shake his head.

“Did you hear about the new kids?” Yuta asks as he sits with the group of doorknobs.

“One of them is from Canada. A North American native aye?” Kun smirks at Johnny.

“I swear to God I’m going to murder you in your sleep,” Johnny glares menacingly at Kun.

Kun nods his head and laughs softly as Jaehyun and Taeyong walk over. The two sit down and look at Johnny.

“Stop fucking worrying about that goddamned quote. Okay? Will you give it a rest? Please?” Jaehyun sighs softly as he takes his book out of his bag.