Shinwon/Hongseok (PTG)

(AN: This story contains smut so if you don't like that then don't read !!! )

Shinwon needs to get out of the house and as soon as possible. He was bored, gay, and literally had way too much time on his hands. Shinwon has picked up and discarded at least four different hobbies and was going to pick up another when he found the perfect distraction.

"Shinwon, have you even thought thoroughly about this?" Hyunggu raises his eyebrow as he pops a fry into his mouth, "I know that you get the luxury of working from home because you're the owner of a magazine company," Hyunggu looks over at Hoetaek who shrugs and sips his smoothie, "Shinwon, listen, I love you and you can do whatever you want, but a workout class?"

"I used to be a lot more built than this Hyunggu. Ever since I stopped having to show up at the actual magazine office I've gained some weight and I've lost definition on my muscles. I think it would be good for me! I basically work a couple of hours a week and then I'm sitting doing absolutely nothing. It's boring Hyunggu," Shinwon pouts and takes a sip of his water.

"Where did you even see this sign up?" Jinho sits down next to Hoetaek and across from Shinwon.

"When I was at the gym yesterday. It was in the locker room," Shinwon shrugs and looks down at his fries, "I don't know why but I just really want to go. Do I have to get permission?" Shinwon smirks at Jinho.

"Shinwon I will not hesitate to smack you," Jinho glares at the taller, Hoetaek and Hyunggu stifling their laughter, "Shut up you two."

"You two fight like siblings," Hyunggu rolls his eyes and grabs his phone, "Oh? Hot intern boy messaged me back."

"Which one is hot intern boy again?" Hoetaek looks over at Hyunggu trying to remember who the newest intern is at Shinwon's magazine.

"Adachi Yuto," Hyunggu and Shinwon respond at the same time, Shinwon grabbing a fry and eating it.

"I thought he was dating Jung Wooseok," Jinho looks at Hyunggu who nods his head, "Please enlighten me on why you're going to get Yuto to cheat on Wooseok."

"It's not cheating if I date them both," Hyunggu smiles at Jinho who nods in realization, "Anyways back to Shinwon going to the gym and joining workout lessons."

"Jesus Christ I thought we were over this," Shinwon rolls his eyes and looks over at Hyunggu, "Why is it so hard to see me at the gym and getting a few lessons on how to workout better?"

"Probably because anytime that I went to the gym and tried to drag you with me, you would put up the biggest fight," Hyunggu glares and steals one of Shinwon's fries.

"You used to go to the gym to pick up dudes. I wasn't interested in that," Shinwon rolls his eyes and pulls his phone out of his pocket to check the time.

"Shinwon, you haven't been interested since you and Sangyeon broke up eight months ago," Hoetaek frowns at Shinwon who clenches his jaw before sighing, "I know it sucks, but you really should move on."

"I'm trying Hoetaek. It's not like the break up was easy for either of us. He didn't want to hurt me, but I also knew that we had drifted apart long before we broke up. I have to go. This workout thing starts soon," Shinwon slides the rest of his fries over to Hyunggu, "I'll text you guys when I get home."

Shinwon walks out of the little diner before walking to his car on the street. He unlocks his car and gets inside before starting the car. He drives off towards the gym while puffing his cheeks out. Shinwon knew that this could be a dumb move, but he was going to commit to this idea no matter what happened. Shinwon doesn't have much time to think over his decision since he's already pulling into the parking garage of the gym. Shinwon grabs his gym bag and combination lock once he's parked. He gets out of the car before walking down the garage stairs towards the front entrance. He walks inside the gym before checking in with his card and walking into the locker room. Shinwon walks to an empty locker before opening it up and slipping his shirt and shoes off. He puts his gym shirt on before taking his jeans off and putting his gym pants on. Shinwon puts his gym bag into the locker, grabbing a water bottle before putting some normal gym shoes on then closing the locker and putting the lock on it. Shinwon grabs his phone and the water bottle before walking out of the locker room and to the room that all the signs and flyers had posted on them. Shinwon peeks his head inside the room and exhales a sigh of relief when he sees at least three other people. Shinwon walks in and stands towards the back not wanting too much attention on him. Shinwon takes a drink of water and starts stretching when he sees a male with a black tank top, camo pants, and black military boots walk into the room.