Felix/Eric (TBZ/SKZ)

an: just here to give the pronouns!

eric (he/him)
felix (he/they)
sangyeon (he/him)
kevin (bun/he)
younghoon (he/him)
chanhee (he/they)
sunwoo (he/they)
haknyeon (he/him)
jacob (cub/he)
juyeon (kit/he)
hyunjae (he/him)
changmin (pup/he)
chan (he/him)
minho (he/mew)
changbin (he/him)
hyunjin (gem/he)
jisung (he/him)
seungmin (he/sun)
jeongin (he/they)

i.

The day starts as any other day Eric has off would start. The morning sun peeking through the curtains of Eric's bedroom which signals the man to wake up and start his morning routine which consists of showering, brushing his teeth, getting dressed and then laying on his bed for another twenty minutes until his roommate and best friend jumps on him to get him for breakfast. So Eric does exactly that. He showers then brushes his teeth before deciding to put on some sweatpants and a cut off tank top. He then flops onto his bed and opens TikTok. He proceeds to scroll through several videos while thinking about what he's going to do today. When his roommate never comes into his room, Eric starts to worry. He groans and gets off his bed before shuffling out of his bedroom.

"OH LOOK! YOUNGJAE IS FINALLY AWAKE!" Jisung screams from the couch, Sunwoo talking excitedly about something on the television.

"Why are you all here?" Eric grumbles as he walks to the kitchen and searches through the cupboards for his pop tarts, "JU HAKNYEON! HWANG HYUNJIN! WHERE ARE MY POP TARTS?"

"Would you believe either of us if we said they grew legs and walked away?" Hyunjin smiles sheepishly as gem wipes the crumbs off gem's shirt.

"Who let you heathens in? WHY ARE ALL OF YOU HERE?" Eric reaches up into the medicine cabinet before grabbing some headache meds.

"Eric Sohn you better not take those without eating!" Felix jumps up from the couch and runs over to Eric, "What have I told you about taking those without eating?"

"Why did you let the calvary inside our tiny apartment?" Eric raises his eyebrow with a smirk.

"They missed us!" Felix huffs and pouts.

"That's cute," Eric grins and kisses Felix's forehead then turns around to open the fridge, "Where is our mango juice?"

"If I tell you who drank it will you forgive me for letting everyone inside?" Felix rocks on their feet with bright eyes.

"Of course Lixie," Eric ruffles Felix's deep raspberry colored hair, "Now who drank my mango juice?"

"Sangyeon," Felix giggles as they hear Sangyeon make a strangled noise of fear, "Can I have a kiss when you're done punching Sangyeon?"

"Yes my Lixie," Eric smiles as he sets the headache pills down, "LEE SANGYEON!" Eric shouts as he storms into the living room before tackling his older friend and punching his chest.

"I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO DRANK IT!" Sangyeon whines at Eric then blocks his punches, "SPARE ME!"

"Buy me more mango juice and maybe I'll consider it," Eric glares at Sangyeon before whipping his head around to Kevin, "Oh. Oh I see. Kevin Moon you have five seconds to tell me why I shouldn't throw you over my shoulder and then body slam you onto the very comfortable pile of stuffed animals in Felix's room?"

"Because you love me?" Kevin nervously smiles at Eric who rolls his eyes, "Because Felix would have to rearrange all of their stuffed animals?"

"You got lucky Kevin Moon. Next time you won't be so lucky," Eric stands up after flicking Sangyeon's nipple, "That's for taking my mango juice and giving it to Kevin," Eric sticks his tongue out at Sangyeon who groans and holds his chest, "Where's your cousin and his boyfriend?" Eric walks over to Felix and pulls him close.