BM x Jae (fluff)

"Jae, you're so cute. Stop being so nervous," Matthew chuckles as he wraps his arms around Jae and pulls the older male closer to him.

"Matthew you can't just say stuff like that oh my god," Jae hides his face in Matthew's chest blushing.

"I'm just being honest," Matthew grins at Jae who shakes his head and covers his face with the sleeves of his black hoodie.

"Jae. Jae wake up. Hey it's time to wake up-"

"PARK JAEHYUNG GET THE HELL UP!" Brian screams in his ear and pours water on Jae causing the older to jump awake.

"What the hell Brian?" Jae stands up and runs after Brian who laughs as Jae screams a slew of curses.

"Do I even want to know?" Wonpil asks as Sungjin shakes his head and sips his coffee, "Jae having one of his infamous dreams again?" Wonpil looks towards Brian who snorts and nods his head.

"Oh my god. I'm never telling you guys about my dreams again," Jae grabs a mug to put coffee in.

"It's kind of hard not to tell when you say his name in your sleep," Dowoon smiles and giggles as Jae shoots the youngest member a glare.

"I'll destroy your bloodline," Jae huffs before mixing up his coffee and taking a sip.

"No you won't. Mydays would never forgive you," Dowoon looks at Jae who rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Let alone the Korean government. I'm gonna move back to Argentina and change my identity," Jae groans and drinks his coffee before rubbing his temples.

"You literally haven't stopped having dreams of him since that dumb dancing video you two did," Brian sits next to Jae who shoots him a glare.

"Well not everyone can be a confident gay like Chan or Jackson. Trust me, I'm the exact opposite. Matthew posts a picture of himself at the gym and I'm crying in the club wishing I could touch his abs. Oh my god I need to shut up," Jae groans and hides his face with his hands.

"You're insane oh my god hyung," Dowoon shakes his head to which Jae nods and sighs, "What are you gonna do about it?"

"I wish I fucking knew," Jae grumbles and shakes his head before their door is knocked on causing Jae to screech.

Wonpil rolls his eyes before walking over and opens the door, "Hey Seungminnie," Wonpil smiles at the younger who waves as he walks in with Chan.

"Did you call the confident gay squad? Is Jackson showing up soon? Oh boy," Jae finishes his coffee before lying his head on the table.

"Is he alright?" Chan looks at Jae and then to Wonpil who shakes his head, "What's wrong with him?"

"He is very gay for a big buff man by the name of Matthew," Jae whines and goes over to get more coffee.

"Matthew as in Kard's Matthew?" Seungmin asks and giggles as Jae spills coffee on his hand at the mention of Matthew.

"Seungmin I will ban you from concerts," Jae looks at Seungmin who looks at Wonpil, "Okay no I won't."

"How long have you had a crush on him?" Chan asks and smiles as he sips his Starbucks.

"Openly or in my head while I was in denial," Jae looks at Chan who smiles making Jae sigh, "Probably close to two years now."

"Hey I get it. Do you know how long it took me to tell Minho I loved him? It took me almost three years to confess. I seem like a confident gay but let me tell you, I'm fucking panicked when it comes to him," Chan chuckles as Jae looks over at Chan.