Chanhee/Changmin (TBZ) pt. 2

an: this is a small sequel to the puppy hybrid au with chanhee and changmin !!

Changmin wants to plan the perfect date. Changmin wants to have the most amazing date with Chanhee and he wants to be the one who plans it. Sure they've been on plenty of dates before and Changmin is so happy to do just about anything with Chanhee, but Chanhee always worries that the date won't be good enough for Changmin. Changmin wants to repay Chanhee and take him on the most amazing date they've ever been on. Changmin wants to plan the date so then Chanhee won't worry if Changmin likes it. The only one who will be worrying is Changmin. Which is currently what he's doing as he runs over every date that they've ever been on, a notebook in hand to help him plan the perfect date.

The first date they went on was an arcade date. Changmin had beaten Chanhee in almost every game that they played, but Changmin remembers the stars in Chanhee's eyes when Changmin got a giant plush from the prize counter for Chanhee. It was then that Changmin remembers how much Chanhee loves getting and giving gifts, especially stuffed animals. After the arcade, they had gotten ice cream and cheap takeout because neither of them wanted to cook. Changmin writes down a list of foods that Chanhee does and doesn't like. Changmin is beyond thankful that he had the day off from the cafe so he could focus on this.

The second date they went on was a zoo and aquarium date. They spent close to the entire day at the zoo. Chanhee had brought a camera to take an immense amount of pictures together and of the animals. Changmin remembers taking an excessive amount of pictures on his phone of Chanhee and the penguins. Changmin remembers how happy Chanhee was to have Changmin clinging to him as they walked around and looked at all of the animals. Changmin writes more down in the notebook about things he noticed about Chanhee while they were at the zoo. They had dinner at a small restaurant close to the zoo before they went home and watched movies in Changmin's movie room.

The third date that they went on was a dinner and movie date. Sure it was cliche, but the way Chanhee's eyes lit up as he described the dishes and how he could make food at home with Changmin like that. Changmin sat and listened to Chanhee describe everything as he got so incredibly excited about cooking with Changmin. Changmin wasn't the best when it came to cooking but seeing how excited Chanhee got about cooking with Changmin, Changmin dived headfirst into any time they made any meal together. Changmin vaguely remembers some of the places Chanhee wanted to take Changmin on future dates. He writes them down in the notebook with a smile. The movie was a horror movie that Changmin had been dying to watch. They ended up leaving halfway through because Chanhee was crying. Changmin had given him extra cuddles with lots of kisses when they got home.

Their fourth date was a mall date. They had gone in with a challenge. Each store that they went to, they would try to find one piece of clothing or an accessory for a complete outfit for each other. They were beyond excited to plan an outfit for each other that they could possibly wear for another date together. Once they had put the perfect outfit together for each other, they ended their mall date at a stuffed animal store where they picked out two stuffed animals for each other. Changmin smiles to himself as he remembers how excited Chanhee got when he saw the penguin squishmallow and the lalafanfan duck plush with glasses, a frog hat, and a white sweater. Changmin quickly writes down some more notes in his notebook.

Their most recent date was a picnic at the park. Chanhee and Changmin had gotten Subway on their way to the park before posting up by a pond with ducks. The blanket was just big enough that they could sit knee to knee as they ate their food. Changmin was beyond grateful that Chanhee had brought duck food to feed the ducks. Changmin remembers giving in-depth information on certain ducks and some of the plants growing by the pond. They had stayed at the park until the sun had set before heading home. They laid on the balcony looking at the stars until they got too cold and had to run inside the house to get warm. That had to be one of Changmin's favorite dates.