•❤️ 𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅} (𝗣𝘁.4)

This part 4 was requested once again by the original requester Luci_Bvb so thank you so much for the idea!

Enjoy it!

•🔥•

Nicola's POV, Late 1989

Almost 1990, fuck, time flies... Licia is almost five now... damn. Your probably wondering about Tommy and I and we've reconciled, the chemistry between us never left and for the last 6 months we've been seeing eachother on and off but I was holding back from a full relationship due to what happened last time.

I'd moved back to L.A after 8 months of living in England, Sirius and Nikki convinced me to come back and also it wasn't fair on Tommy... he ended up hardly seeing his daughter that was something I didn't want to happen.

Right now, I was living with Sirius, he'd quit his job in Europe in 1987 because he frankly hated it, he said it wasn't what it once was and that's he'd rather be with Nik and I than in another continent which warmed my heart, he'd grown quite close with Licia over the last few years but she was still clinging to Nikki.

Tommy and Licia saw a lot of eachother, he saw her every Saturday and every month she spent a long weekend with him and he rang and wished her Goodnight everyday- it was important to both me and Tom that Licia had the closet thing to a normal life and this is as close as we can get, Tommy didn't like it at all but he knew why it had to be this way.

We never stopped loving one another, I'll always love Tommy and I want a second chance with him.... I'd love another kid with him because he is an amazing father, you can't take that away from him but he just needs to learn to think with his head and not his dick.

Nikki and Tommy are coming over later on having been on tour for the last few months, they have a short break before heading back out in a week, Nikki was on tour on our birthday- I rang him and we had a good couple of hours chatting but it wasn't the same- so we were doing our gift exchanging today which is the 22nd of December, the boys got back 2 days ago but have been sleeping for that time- tour kicks ass.

All the boys and their girlfriends will be coming over to Nikki's for Christmas so I thought it best we did birthdays gifts now. I'd been watching MTV with Licia enjoying watching the videos and they'd just shown 'Dr Feelgood' and I pointed out both Nikki and Tommy to Licia who always freaks out when she sees her father and uncle on TV.

It was 11:30am and Nik and Tom were due here in 15 minutes, so I gave Licia's hair the once over with a hairbrush and did the same with my hair getting Sirius to make coffee for us all before he headed up to the shower.

By the time that was all done the doorbell rang and it was bang on 11:45am, since getting sober Nikki's been a punctual son of a bitch something I was still getting used too- I went and answered the door and held it open for the two men to enter, Nikki placed down a bag in the floor and leant down to kiss me on the cheek and Tommy just awkwardly hugged me "Hey" he mutters into my ear.

"Hey" I say back pulling away from him giving him a smile before turning to my brother who was looking at Licia who was too engrossed with the TV to have noticed the knocking or the two men enter the house, I smirked and called out "Lissie sweetheart, look who it is"

At the sound of my voice she span around looking rather confused before laying her eyes on Nikki "Uncle Nikki!" She exclaimed jumping off the couch with a grin running over to the bassist.