🤍 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘: 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2 🤍

•🔥•

Hey, guys!

So, first off I'd like to say this book has done really well, better than I ever expected actually and I couldn't be more grateful to all of you who have taken time to read this, vote on it and comment. I'm so happy that you guys have enjoyed this book and enjoyed what I've written for you!

That sounds like a goodbye now I think about it but it's really not, as you can tell from the title I've decided to make a new book, I still have so so many ideas for imagines for these boys and want to start a book fresh, I wanted to get this book up to 200 parts but if I did that then made a second book the second book would have an unequal amount of imagines in it and I want to make the books as equal as I can.

(Though I'll tell you now the second book may end up being longer than this one, oops 😂 but oh well)

The book will be up by the time time you read this and will look exactly like this one but will have a '{Book 2}' added into the title, if you're interested then go and find it on my profile :)

If not, then I guess this is goodbye (but my stories aren't going anywhere so if you ever change your mind you know where to find the second book 😉) and I hope that you enjoyed the stories in this book and I'm eternally grateful to you for choosing this book to read ❤️

- Yours, XxQueencolourXx 😘✨

•🔥•

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗼̈𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗖𝗿𝘂̈𝗲 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 🤍 🎉