❤️ 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗠𝗲, 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

Disclaimer: Drug abuse.

•🔥•

1987

Another day. Another call. Another message.

Nikki has been ringing everyday always leaving a message after every failed attempt of trying to get through to me.

I'd broke it off with the bassist after I couldn't cope with watching him slowly kill himself with heroin. I just couldn't, I loved him with all my heart but until he realised the damage he was doing to me and more importantly himself I wasn't going to listen to him.

He needed to value his life over drugs which Nikki hadn't been doing the last few years.

I wish our relationship could go back to how it was before the drugs but that wasn't likely to happen. They'd become a part of him and made him someone he wasn't.

Nikki began to spend more time getting high than with me. He chose to shoot up rather than spend time with me. Despite my warnings and pleas to the bassist, he just shrugged me off.... and I needed out for my own sanity.

It pained me to leave Nikki, really it did. I loved him. I still loved him, but until he noticed what he was doing and wanted to change I wasn't going to listen to him.

I just walked past the answer machine putting it on silent as I went by. I couldn't hear his lies anymore.

After walking into my living room I checked the time- it was 3:30pm- so I turned on the TV, sat down on my sofa and took a nap- which was my usual routine.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

I jolted awake at the sound of these loud noises, fear and confusion filling my brain. I quickly glanced at a clock next to me 9:45pm. Damn, I'd been asleep for over 6 hours. That ain't a nap.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Fuck..." I mumble while stretching my muscles, I then get up and move one foot infront of the other dragging myself to the door.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

The noises at my front door were growing louder and faster each time they sound but at the same time they were sloppy and not in a specific rhythm. which worried me further.

Who could it be? I'm not expecting anyone, it could be a neighbour I guess... but they've never bothered me before.

"Okay! Okay! Relax, I'm coming!" I yelled in frustration at whoever was behind the door.
The second I reached it, unlocked it and yanked the door open I was greeted by a man I didn't expect to see here, because I hoped he got the message I was subtly giving him but obviously not.

The man in question he had long black hair and enticing green eyes. That man was Nikki Sixx.

"Nikki?" I asked, staring at him. He didn't look well... like, at all, he looked dead, it was almost like this wasn't even Nikki at all because he looked so different. But, it was still undeniably him.

Nikki's eyes were tired and empty, there wasn't any light in them, no happiness, not even sadness... just nothing... they were also red and puffy and slightly bloodshot, it was obvious he'd been crying.