💛 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This was a request from EightiesxPlaymate, so thank you so much for the idea, I hope you like it 🥰

🔥

Tommy's POV, 1987

Strippers. Yep, just strippers, that's all I have to say- I can't even think properly right now- for an explanation the guys and I were filming before our new music video 'Girls, Girls, Girls' and the idea was to have a shit tonne of strippers in it because why not?

All of the girls here were attractive but there was this one who is so fucking beautiful, like honestly dude she is the most gorgeous chick I've ever laid eyes on, I think I'm falling for her and I know what everyone is gonna think, that this will just be another one of those girls who I think I'm in love with but it's really all just wants and desires but no, this isn't like that- I genuinely think I'm actually falling for her.

I'm not too sure what she makes of me though, I've tried talking to her but she just seems to shrug me off when I try to suggest I'm into her but then she still looks at me like she finds me attractive, I'm fucking confused.

We were about half way through the shoot for the video and I was sat staring at the girl who'd captured my interest who was chatting with another one of the girls from where I was sat with Nikki, Vince and Mick- we weren't filming right now so we were just chatting.

All I knew about this chick I was trying to pursue was that her name was Y/N, but I needed to know more about her, I just had too.

Vince at some point noticed that I was pretty absent from the conversation he, Nikki and Mick were in and followed my eyes to where I was looking and spoke up about it like the little shit he is.

"Ah, looks like T-Bone has found another girl he's going to be hopelessly pining over for the next few days until he finds another one he likes better"

I cast the singer a glare "Fuck off, Vince"

The blonde just laughs not caring about the tone I'd used with him "What? Is it not true?"

"I said fuck off" I say with a growl and then even Mick came to my defence.

"Leave the kid alone, Vince- it's none of your business" the guitarist said in exasperation taking from the bottle of whiskey sat in the middle of the table.

Vinnie held up his hands in defence "Alright, alright- sorry... just pissing around no need to get all stroppy... look, Tom why don't you just go talk to her instead of staring at her like a fucking teenager? You spoke to her earlier didn't you?"

"Yeah, but she didn't seem interested"

Nikki then decided to voice his opinion on the matter and was slightly more helpful than Vin "She wouldn't keep looking over at you if she wasn't interested just go and talk to her man, sitting here staring at her isn't going to do anything except torment you" My eyes move to Nikki and I wasn't totally convinced with what he had said but the man just smiled "Go" he said in an exaggerated tone staring at me while grabbing me and pretty much pulling me out of the chair I was sat in.

Knowing I now had little choice on whether or not to go and talk to Y/N, I decided to just bite the bullet and get the hell over there before I was dragged there and made a fool out of "You better be right about this Nikki" I sighed as I walked past the bassist and last Vince who pushed me as I walked past him, I sent the blonde a middle finger and took a deep breathe making my way over to Y/N, the girl she had been talking too was nowhere in sight so she was now just sat at the bar with a bottle of water minding her own business.