💚 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘄 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

So, I'm going to be doing quite a lot of lyric based imagines I think of my favourite songs from my mains because why not?

I've chosen Michael Jackson for this imagine (and probably will for a lot) because Michael's music is something else.

I've linked the song above and if you haven't heard it please listen because the song is very autobiographical and personal to Mike- and the vocals are angelic.

Can't beat MJ 🤷‍♀️

Enjoy!

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1989

Heartless asshole.

Fuck him.

I knew he wasn't the nicest man on the planet but I never expected this.

Mark, my boyfriend of 4 years had just cheated on me with some blonde skank he met last night at a club. He waited until this morning to tell me, he went an ENTIRE night of knowing what he did and not mention a word until this morning.

Bastard.

He wasn't worth my time, so the second he told me I grabbed my luggage and walked out, there was no way in hell I was going to stick around with him for a second longer, this was meant to be a nice trip but nope now it's turned into a nightmare.

So, here I was wandering in rain, masking the shit which was my life- feeling insane. It's kinda amazing how quickly you can fall from grace.

Sunny days now seemed far away, I felt like I'll never smile again.

I loved him, I really did.

So, now I walk through the Kremlin's shadow feeling like a bug under its cataclysmic size. I wish it could just swallow me... it'll certainly make the pain go away. 

Oppression is looming over me, almost like Stalin's tomb is following me, he just won't let me be.

I don't know where I'm going, I'm just walking.... clearing my head. Trying to figure out whatever the hell I should do now. Do I go home? Or do I stay and try to enjoy whats left of this holiday.

Walking, wishing for a miracle- someone to talk to. Tears began to fall from my eyes, melding with the harsh rain, but I don't feel it. I'm alone... and the cold weather isn't comparable to the coldness I'm feeling inside.

Mick's POV

I hate watching years pass- I've been having to watch my back slowly get weaker and weaker if it's bad now- what will it be like 20 years from now?

Fuck, it's not worth thinking about.

It feels like I'm abandoned in my fame, people pretend to care but then when it comes to it they never follow up- they just shrug it off. I've got nobody to talk to about it... I could talk to the boys but they hear me bitch about it enough, and besides the time I go to someone like Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx or Tommy Lee for comfort then you know I'm a lost motherfucking cause.