🧡 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

This was requested by EightiesxPlaymate, thank you for the idea, I loved this and enjoyed writing it :) ❤️

Enjoy 😇

•🔥•

Vince's POV, 1989

I've always loved cars, ever since I was a kid, I just loved them, the thrill of watching races on TV, and don't even get me started on driving myself, I just love the adrenaline of racing. So, when I was approached by MTV to participate in a rockstar car race event which will air on MTV next week I agreed without a second thought.

I didn't know how many people were attending this event, but when I got here earlier there were a lot of my friends here so it'll be good to have some friendly competition.

I'd been here now for about six hours, in that time people who haven't had much experience racing which was most of the people here had been given a crash course in car racing which had lasted three of so hours, I didn't need the support so I along with one of two others were allowed to do some non-competitive warm up laps in our provided cars.

After those laps has been done however we'd had to take the cars into our allocated pit stop point so they could be checked over by the mechanics before they're took out on the track for the proper race.

And holy fuck, my mechanic was the most fucking gorgeous woman, I don't think I'd ever laid eyes on anyone as attractive- I'd struck gold, and on top of that when I flirted with her she flirted back.

I probably shouldn't flirt with her but screw it, it's not like I'm with anyone right now, I'm a free agent, I can do what I want.

I had been married, I married a mud wrestler I met in a club back in 1987 after meeting her in 1985- but my marriage to Sharise was rather short lived, we divorced six months ago after barely being married for two years... we didn't work, which was okay, she couldn't deal with me and I can't particularly blame her, I can be a lot to handle.

Shit has happened to me and I'm fucked up, it'll be a miracle if I can have a normal, stable relationship.

Me flirting was completely and totally fine and to be honest even if it wasn't I'd still do it... bad? Maybe but I did like this girl, she had a similar personality to me and I was immediately attracted to that.

Her name was Y/N and when she was the one who walked over to me when I first pulled up I almost fainted I was that fucking hyped I'd bagged the fittest woman around.

Our flirting was almost natural, it just happened, we just clicked instantly, I hadn't been this interested in a woman in a long time, I can't even remember the last time I clicked with a chick this well it was that long ago, it was refreshing, she was unpredictable and left me speechless more times in the last hour than anyone had in the last decade.

We'd had so much fun interacting with each other over the last hour and a half, I felt comfortable with her in a way I had never been with a chick before- it was weird, I couldn't describe it but being with her made me feel right, it made me feel complete, as cheesy as that sounds it was true.

We'd spoken about our shared passion for cars, relationships, both of us having our fair share of failed ones, she's been married once and got divorced four years ago because she apparently wanted kids and her husband at that time didn't, I told her about Sharise then my wife before that, Beth, saying that they couldn't live with me and that I had the same problem she did, I wanted kids and Sharise and Beth hadn't.