💚 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

This was a request from TheCreepyChickMars, so thank you so much for the idea. This was fun to write!

Hope you enjoy it ❤️

•🔥•

Mick's POV, 1985

Being friends with the worlds three most inconsiderate, irritating and insensitive assholes in the world can be tough at times, but I do love them in some weird fucked up way. They'd become my family since we formed this band of insanity and anarchy.

The thing that made me regret ever saying that I care for them as much as I do is when I'm unlawfully dragged from the comfort of my living room by ass, asshole and asshat to go to some strip club on the strip and get wasted.

I was against the idea and cursed the three men out for even thinking I'd like to join them on their sleaze fest but with Nikki, Tommy and Vince, no is rarely an answer, they grabbed me and literally kidnapped me from my own fucking porch and shoved me into the back of Nikki's car.

I didn't warm up to the idea of being out, and I was still a miserable when we arrived at the club and I got pushed inside and sat down at a table wedged in between Vince and Nikki, I only perked up slightly when Tommy placed a glass of Vodka in front of me, also getting a beer for himself, Nik and Vince.

The three of them like usual were laughing loud and obnoxiously, I threw in a comment every once in a while but like usual I kept myself to myself. After about half an hour Nikki and Tommy got up to go chat up some strippers but unusually Vince stayed with me, he's been weird lately- well, that's not surprising with the entire Razzle thing and the fact Beth, his soon to be ex-wife due to the divorce he was currently in was taking full custody of their daughter, Elizabeth- he was distracted and a little less Vince like. It be still had his personality which I couldn't figure out if that was a blessing or a curse.

He started talking to me and I was listening for a while but only a few seconds in, one of the strippers walked past the table Vin and I were sat at and she totally caught me attention.

It surprised me because I was rarely attracted to anyone so quickly, especially strippers but this girl I don't know what it was but she clouded my mind.

The woman walked over to a table opposite Vince and I, where I man grabbed her and started flirting with her and she started to flirt back though I could see from her body language she was uncomfortable.

But damn, she was hot. I don't often say that about women, I'm proud to say I have a better regard for females than my band mates but this girl was stunning I couldn't help but stare at her.

My eyes were fixed on her and Vince was still wittering away into my ear but I was now totally not paying attention to a word he said in any capacity, it took Vin a few moments to notice but when he finally did, his eyes followed mine and he laid eye on the woman who had caught my attention.

I saw a wide smirk appear on the singers face "Ah, finally... a chick has caught your attention. For a moment man I was worried you were batting for the other team"

I rolled my eyes "Even if I was, there wouldn't be a problem"

"I know asshole, I was just making a joke" Vince huffed before his smirk which had briefly left his lips returned "So... you gonna go talk to her or stare at her?"